#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Im curious anyone tried this ? And how effective it is ?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

It’s awesome! Good for hair, nails, skin, teeth, bones. Cleanses upper/lower intestines, circulation, encourages your own body to make Vit C, and can lower blood pressure, remove heavy metals, many more benefits too. Kills over 200 parasites, including candida. Can be used with livestock & household animals as a natural dewormer.
Being a detox you must start slow, for humans; 1tsp per day working up to 2Tbsp per day(1 morning/1 evening).
Never inhale the dust as it contains silica, & do not use a metal spoon to mix or contain it, & make sure it’s food grade. I take it with OJ & use the back end of a wooden honey dipper to mix. For my pets I give a very small amount daily in their food. It’s also tasteless. Highly recommend it!

those are some great tips., thank you :) Wow yes I do have organic human grade food grade although where I bought it they said both organic and non organic are fine .

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it