#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Im curious anyone tried this ? And how effective it is ?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Make sure to only use food grade diatamaceous earth!

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

Heard it was good for joint pain so my husband and I have have been taking 1tbs a day for over a year for bad arthritis pain and it works wonders!!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

Thank you , I’m convinced to give it a go :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We have a 5 lb bag. 😂 We’ve have used both as a drink and body soak.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Thank you ,I have not heard of body soak …. what does that do ?

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

It’s awesome! Good for hair, nails, skin, teeth, bones. Cleanses upper/lower intestines, circulation, encourages your own body to make Vit C, and can lower blood pressure, remove heavy metals, many more benefits too. Kills over 200 parasites, including candida. Can be used with livestock & household animals as a natural dewormer.
Being a detox you must start slow, for humans; 1tsp per day working up to 2Tbsp per day(1 morning/1 evening).
Never inhale the dust as it contains silica, & do not use a metal spoon to mix or contain it, & make sure it’s food grade. I take it with OJ & use the back end of a wooden honey dipper to mix. For my pets I give a very small amount daily in their food. It’s also tasteless. Highly recommend it!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

those are some great tips., thank you :) Wow yes I do have organic human grade food grade although where I bought it they said both organic and non organic are fine .

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GoldieMo) can see their posts

i use it daily. 1tsp in a glass of water on empty stomach. It’s also great for joints. supposed to help detox from some metals too so i use it for that as well…

In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication

Thank you Kellie :)

(1) Show this thread

ive used it for years. first tried it to reduce candida. took too much to fast (1 cup a day) and broke out in a full body rash from the die off. was a bit ill (cold symptoms) so i suggest a table spoon a day and work your way up. also saw worms in bowl. was awful. now when i use it, i can use as much as I want, and nothing in bowl anymore.

In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication

Oh wow, I’ve done a ton of research on it and they were saying the same thing. I just wanted to hear from someone actually used it here. This is awesome. Do you take it at night during the day doesn’t matter?

(1) Show this thread

I don't use that brand, but I use DE. It is good for you. I just add a tsp to something like a smoothie.

In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication

Thank you , it’s supposed to be good against parisite as well , I have it here wanted to try it :)

(1) Show this thread