Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://drleemerritt.com/uploads/PARASITES.pdf

Dr. Lee Merritt's "Personal Parasite and the Elimination Protocol"

Doing this 🙃 Pictures soon 😉 Just kidding 😜

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Cast out them demons.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

After I saw this..I purchased Parasite cleanse from Sprouts.
Thanks for the info.👊

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

After I saw this..I purchased Parasite cleanse from Sprouts.
Thanks for the info.👊

Caps = 29 > 11.
TS = 14:38 > 16 > 7.

Could a parasite cleanse be eminent?

https://qalerts.app/?n=29

Oct 29, 2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

October 29 > 10.29 > 129.

Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Praise God VK. disgusting hitch hiking life suckers

facts my pup going threw flare ups they say its yeast been using apple cider vinegar

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

😣Great, my kitty visit left a trail? Great. I found owner and gave him back but I miss the little one. Back to depressing ivermectin doses and safety. 😖If the cat comes back , I am letting it in anyhow.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Was that a starlink wipe? 😎

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I probably have a zoo inside😂

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

YIKES!!!!!

Pls stop looking under microscopes...and Mos Def dont swab yourself anywhere and look...Just Dont!!!😆

I wonder how the animals in the wild are fairing, is it in chemtrails or was it from the wipe or both?

For those too freaked out to never barefoot ground again, you can put a dampened ( need some moisture for conductivity) naturally fiber cloth ( like a piece of hemp cotton, between your bare feet and the ground, and get the same effect.

Or get grounding sheets or a PEMF mat.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Just wear moccasins, its the plastic and rubber the blocks the grounding connection, not leather soles, which is natural.

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Lots of ways to eradicate the cooties. These 4 pics don't even get into the numerous essential oils that destroy the little buggers...

Also, 20 Mule Borax (food grade) a pinch in a water bottle a day, will mildly control / remove the parasites.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

11.11 Aus

I've seen this picture before...

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

DAY 4 of taking about a pencil eraser size twice a day washed down with freshly squeezed lemon juice water..

I definately feel less aches and pains.. things that usually hurt (like walking etc lol), don’t anymore.

My chest phlegm is clearing up, my ‘groin’ hurts less, and I haven’t needed my inner health plus(probiotic) since starting the horse paste.

Gonna stick with this considering how well it’s doing.

Only side effects is I started ‘neighing’ instead of saying ‘yes’…
(totes kidding folks, no need for the long faces (hehe)..

hey how long are you sticking with this?

😍

(8) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Thanks, this looks like a good reference book to have / follow.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

So much for grounding.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Thats what I said👍🏻

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

leather soles will work fine ... moccasins / stay clean
keep a pair "for outside only" in the car,

ENJOY your walks

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

not sure if it helps but i used to use hydrogen peroxide on qtip for ear infection back in the day. after finding them parasites on the qtips i started dipping them in hydrogen peroxide before using now. 🤷‍♂️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

I also use H2O2 for quite a few health and cleaning reason, yesterday I sprayed 3%b on my dogs itchy skin patches👍.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Im curious anyone tried this ? And how effective it is ?

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Heard it was good for joint pain so my husband and I have have been taking 1tbs a day for over a year for bad arthritis pain and it works wonders!!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Make sure to only use food grade diatamaceous earth!

(8) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Nasty fooking parasites. 🪱

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I have horses..I just dose myself with the horse paste..found dosing online and I'm still kicking..

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

is that same as Ivermectin?

(22) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

When I got sick and ivermectin and hcq were unavailable to me quickly in California, a helpful person told me that arteminisin (sp?) is the OTC version of horse paste. Similarly, quercetin is to hcq. I was able to get it at local healthfood store or Amazon. Anyways, here is a link for info.

Apparently, link is not working. Look up arteminisin on wikipaedia.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

It’s spelledm Artemisinin

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Also a post-fast subject I intended to broach. Then candida, specifically, then mold toxicity. Fun times.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Looking forward to the posts...we need all the help possible to keep healthy🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Parasites are everywhere, and [they] are the worst of the lot.

- Support your immune system with clean water, healthy food, and quality supplements.
- Avoid Big Pharma like the plague.
- When necessary, use proven remedies like Ivermectin, HCQ+zinc, and, yes, even silver, to cleanse your body of parasites.
- Trust youself.
- Trust God.
- Follow the cat’s lead, live in the moment, and keep the vibes positive (Cats have a built in mechanism for that, called purring.)
- Have you ever really listened to a cat purr - did you know that it can even help them heal?
- There’s a lot we can learn from cats, so, thanks, for having cat day today, VK. :)

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

WTAF!! 🤡🤡🤡

(1) Show this thread

Not my kitties…felines have been given a bad wrap since Toxioplasmosis hit the scene. Give em a lil Fenben and go on with your day. Leave my 5D angels alone. 😻😻😻

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I mentioned the other day on another post that if we go outside to “ground” ourselves where we live, we are standing on cow, horse, cat, dog, coyote, opossum and raccoon poop and worms! 🤪 Location matters! 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Oh my😂😂😂in Texas and Florida need to watch out for the biting ants lol...

(1) Show this thread