Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

dragon families and black sun remnants operatives are fighting about control of the US governments
it is a distraction for sheeple and qtards
donnie is dead,the agent playing him is running out of handlers
biden is dead, they are running out of playable scenarios
mark warner who is running this theatre is very scared ,as Ground Commander Kim Goguen and her Life Force Enforcement just removed 99 other people globally and he is the only one left standing,for a reason

Kim has warned them all , they all choose their destiny on 18/11/2021

they all wanted to play a game against humanity and lost

you obviously have no idea what's happened on jan 6...
let me explain
they are all part of black sun and dragon families cabal
as trump was black sun , the plan was done to attack capitol building and that would call for national emergency and he would have stayed as president of USA...yes,he knew about explosive,he knew that people would die, he didn't care
luckily, Ground Commander and Life Force Enforcement unit removed explosive charges and the whole trump's operation failed.
pence and other guy left washington dc and went to Israel that day , they were met by Mr Black and they were congratulated for job done , started celebrating and while they were drinking blood of the boys they killed they were infected by rabies, they both died as mad dogs they both were...yes,they were part of trump's plan and the plan failed,but,they didn't know that then...Mr Black was hunted by The Colony team and removed.
trump is not coming back , ever...he is dead

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

(1) Show this thread

SO…We Know this is a HUGE Chess Board…

Since β€œThey” have thrown down two of our guys today, did we Arrest HUNTER? Or is 6:00 Still Dangerous? 😳😎

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

How do you introduce evidence legally?

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

While the rest of the world is watching this all play out 🎬, we are sitting back COMFY AF!
We R Ready... LFG!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ˜Ž
ENJOY the show, Patriots! 🍿

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

😎

Today is not a comfy day. Really had hoped this week was going to be a big news week. In my mind not much happening. Everybody talking A Red October and so far nothing. Do not see Patriots winning. EBS and when? What will it expose? When is MSM going to shut up with all their lies? People want answers, I ask , but nothing substantial gets answered.

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

We all know the "facts, circumstances and causes..."

Pelosi, the Capitol Police and the FBI are responsible for everything that went down on January 6th.

Only Trump haters are buying into this nonsense.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Conosciamo tutti, e a volte ci stupiamo del fatto che gli altri non vedano. E' la differenza tra guardare e vedere....la bilancia si sta spostando a nostro favore....la cosa oramai Γ¨ globale...non riguarda piΓΉ solo "Crazy Nancy" , Brandon" o altri clown....sembra ci sia molto di piΓΉ dietro le quinte, Mah, Γ¨ uno strano film, forse era l'unico modo per raggiungere la destinazione.

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

I thought they suspeoned him last week and he wrote a several page response...?

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Missing β€œformer” as they summon him as President Trump

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

great catch . πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

πŸ‘Š

(3) Show this thread