In need of our prayer warriors today!
Six of my Grandchildren were essentially stolen from my daughter by DCF 8 months ago after she experienced a horrible Domestic Violence situation.
I have been able to get one of them from their grips (after prayer warriors approached God on my behalf )and working on getting the rest.
With this new CDC BULLSHIT of adding the c19 Vax to childrens schedule...Imma need someone to talk me down. cus I know these MOFO's are going to try...I WILL TAKE REVENGE ON ANYONE WHO DARES PUT THE VAX INTO THEM! I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO. THE INTERNET HAS MADE IT SO POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND THEM. I need God to handle this as I will happily end up in jail otherwise.

Only people mentioned by @Dannimoon17 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Bless you to have the courage, strength & tenacity to keep fighting, know the verbiage that is needed & for the correct individuals to be put in your path to save those children. Huge prayers to keep that jab far from them!

I went through this back in 2017 when my brother's ex-girlfriend had their son taken away. Hang in there. I stood my ground and eventually ended up with the little guy until my brother could take control of the situation. Poor little man was dosed up with NyQuill, shots and a foster home with 10 other very dirty kids.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

๐Ÿ™

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browningโ€ฆQ

๐Ÿ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

May God MOVE those mountains & bring your grandchildren back to you!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

i am so sorry you are going through this! Be brave and stay strong! Sending prayers and love to you and your grandchildren!

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

What is faith if you donโ€™t have it when you need it most? God Wins! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Praying that you are able to obtain custody of your remaining grandchildren. With God's help and prayers, you will. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@PJ13) can see their posts

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

I comprehend your anger, as i would be feeling the exact same in your situation. But people are right, what good can you do your family from inside? I pray that God intervenes and you get your family back. Much love to you friend

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four โค๏ธ and Gma of several โค๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… TRUMP WON!!

Prayers for you and your family. I totally understand your anger.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayers for You and your family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God give you strenght to go through this, protect and help find the children ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Sending calming strength in prayer. If God before us, who can be against us.

cant imagine your anger frustration pain, Hope your daughter is safe and well, you gotta be cool! , those granbabies need you where you can do your best for them
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana understands you pain but hun you cant help them from jail and they need you know and if you cant stop the jab will need you even more later.

We have to stop what DCF is doing to families nationwide. Prayers for God to help you and them.

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts