Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

That is a very sanitized way of saying we are surrounded by pedos and cannibals

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Let's not forget what they did to Mike Lindell either.

The same Newsmax that contributes to the clinton foundation?! No way!!! 😏

exactly...infiltra(i)tors

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God Bless and Protect Lara Logan and everyone else who is spreading truth.

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

👍thx! forgot the link wouldnt be any good on a snapshot🤪

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

as anyone even hints toward the truth, media will distance themselves from whomever said it and treat them like they have the plague. it's absolutely shameful and they're all complicit in these demonic crimes against our most precious children.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Time to cut all Ties with Newsmax and bring Newsmax to its knees like we do with every one not willing to expose the truth!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

For me personally, I’m reserving any judgment in these type of events til full disclosure. This is a giant spotlight on the elite and their doings for the normies. Just my humble opinion.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

sounds like we need to cut ties with newsmax as there not willing to tell the Truth yes the Truth is gonna be a hard pill for some to swallow but swallow it they must if we are going to survive.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

She has a good future ahead of her now. Trump Team says yes.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The truth hurts.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts