Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin is one of the tethers that keeps our sanity from flying off in all this madness. Words to calm the mind. Pictures to calm the spirit. A right, well rounded philosopher he is.
🕊

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

You take beautifull pictures Martin! Loved the last tree ❣

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the black and whites my fav🤍🖤

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

You couldn't do anything that we won't benefit from. You're a beacon of light, brother.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Beautiful Martin but you just made me tired, lol.
Just came in from collecting 5 massive bags of leaves, 2nd day in a row. 🍂😁

Beautiful Martin! Love seeing the world through your eyes.

Absolutely beautiful, thank you!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Wow, these are beautiful full of nature's perfect details.

💙Very much, thank you. Marim.💙

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

They are all beautiful. The one that stands out for me was the tree and the water with the color reflecting.

WE LOVE ALL YOUR PHOTOS ALWAYS

Beautiful, Martin. I really love this one. 🙂

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Love all your stuff, Martin. When i get a job as an RN again (if) planning on buying some prints. xo

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🍃🍂🍁 fallen leaves, once so alive and colorful - very timely and#poignant - mentally bracing for the 'fall' of more loved ones, as the flu/covid shots continue to roll-out 😑

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Always!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Autumn :)

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

It’s called Tumble in America, no?

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful and enchanting!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Very much!!! Thank you!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Primo as always
🤗💓