prayer warriors baby Xander needs our prayers. He is weighing 4 pounds 3 ounces and was moved to a family room. Complications sent him back into the nicu and back on oxygen today mama is panicking
If you have the space to pray with me its greatly appreciated

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Praying for baby Xander🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Any updates on how Xander is doing currently? Continued prayers for this precious baby boy.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

thank you checking in!!!
Xander is doing good today didnt gaun but didmt lose weight either....he is having what looks like a reaction (maybe even a chemical burn) on his backside. She called crying, she put me on speaker with the nurse and told the nurse no diaper no ointment until he heals. They didnt listen to the parents prior!
♥️

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Just heard from Xander's mom. There is no bleeding today and his oxygen saturation is better!
thank you all so much

❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Sending prayers, love and light. 🧡🙏❤️

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

❤️🙏Love and prayers for baby Xander❤️🙏

Sending many prayers for baby Xander! 🙏🙏

Done. Sending energy and good thoughts babies way.

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father,
We kneel before you to ask for Your divine intervention
in the life of this precious baby Xander.
We pray that You bless this baby with Your healing touch in order that this little life may grow and thrive.

Keep your protective arms around baby Xander.
Be Xander's guardian and no evil come to harm this precious life.
Sustain this baby by your grace and love.
In Jesus’ name, I pray,
Amen

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

beautiful!
amen

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

beautiful!
amen

(3) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot supporting freedom and liberty for all. Awakened and pissed off!

prayers to baby Xander and family! may god bring you strength and healing. 🙏🏻

🙏

Done

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

He is in my prayers every night. God is with you, other half, and Xander. Love and hugs sent your way.
God Bless and keep him safe.

lord hear our prayers

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏💫Saying many Prayers & Sending Much Love for Baby Xander 💖💫

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Positive vibes to Xander and his family.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🙏🙏🙏

I see him healing… prayers of love.

funny you use the word “space”

there is a small sapce within is that allows the holy spirit to “reside “. from this space you can emit the healing from God

relax to the point you dont move a muscle

this is the 0 space

breathe the holy spirit.

much love fren…🙏

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

couldnt agree more!
thank you for the time and the space
i appreciate you fren! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

there is a small sapce within is that allows the holy spirit to “reside “. from this space you can emit the healing from God

this is the 0 space

breathe the holy spirit.

much love fren…🙏

this is the 0 space

breathe the holy spirit.

much love fren…🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Prayers to baby and parents. Dear God please hold this baby and parents in your heart and protect them from evil, and give them a healthy life. Amen Thank you

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Baby Xander. Please give him the healing miracle that he and his family needs right now Father. The kind of miracle that only You can provide. Please give this family reassurance, comfort, guidance, support, love, and whatever else they need, Father. Please watch over Xander and make sure he receives the best possible care. Make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable and capable of giving Baby Xander all that he needs to get well and healthy, so he can grow big and strong. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Baby Xander. Please give him the healing miracle that he and his family needs right now Father. The kind of miracle that only You can provide. Please give this family reassurance, comfort, guidance, support, love, and whatever else they need, Father. Please watch over Xander and make sure he receives the best possible care. Make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable and capable of giving Baby Xander all that he needs to get well and healthy, so he can grow big and strong. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Prayers up for baby Xander!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

💙🙏🏻