talk back, even when it’s painful..
Don’t get discouraged.
Find peace inside of yourself
by knowing that you’re doing the right thing every day
& that getting up & FIGHTING FOR THIS
IS WHAT YOU WERE PUT ON THIS PLANET TO DO..”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
"The guy that’s really done the work is Robert Kennedy.
He’s done a fantastic job of explaining
what’s going on.. with this vax..
& the risks to people with this vax & other vaccines
FOR YEARS.
Even within the family he’s been ostracized..
Well, I’m sorry,
sometimes you can’t pick your family members.."

RFK, Jr. American Hero For The Ages 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

A True American Hero and a Hero for all of Mankind God bless RFK Jr.!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

A true super hero !! 🙏🌹

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I completely agree with Juan. RFK Jr is an amazing warrior and he will fight for every last child and human to stop the execution of innocent people. God bless him and keep him safe.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

who is good? whi is bad? the swamp is deep😱 always be on guard

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Unfortunately I know too many people who took the vax based entirely on DJT's endorsement of it. No amount of begging from me could keep them from it at that point. 😔

Interestingly, I saw an article today in the MSM about the claim that people who have had the vax are "no longer human" is completely false. 🙄 Methinks they doth protest too much.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

😟.. My feeling is that with there being so many Big & Bitter 'Truth Pills', of which they'll need to 'accept' before they're able to move forward (for lack of a better description). Many, (I fear) will find Truth Pills way too big & bitter to get down..😞😢.. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

This man has done so much for the people of this country. We owe him much💞💜💞🦅🇺🇲🦅

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Please watch his new movie The Real Anthony Fauci. com. Free for 8 days. He also knows about his cousin John‼️‼️‼️

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

El primo!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Totally, Samuel.
A beautiful, powerful & radiant soul.
I claim RFK, Jr. as an "American" hero
but really, his valiance belongs to all of us 🙏🌟🌎🕊️

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

The Kennedy clan is unique ... king Solomon's sons.
Well at least this one is, not all Kennedys are Kennedys. Lots of families took that name but not real. Only DNA analysis will show. If you want to see JFK's DNA just on top of ours, I cross it out because it's private, but you can still see it, on my video :Saul [my twin brother] email Link to King David., second page,

(2) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Yes, he is "a hero for the ages."🤺❤
I just yesterday wrote something similar in a comment to a post someone made on here. Been sharing a lot from the Children's Health Defense channel on Telegram to those I daily email to....my family members. The docu "The Real Anthony Fauci" is well done and will inform many. I've seen the excerpts, haven't watched the whole film yet. May God abundantly bless our dear Robert 🕊❤💫

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Yes, he is "a hero for the ages."🤺❤
I just yesterday wrote something similar in a comment to a post someone made on here. Been sharing a lot from the Children's Health Defense channel on Telegram to those I daily email to....my family members. The docu "The Real Anthony Fauci" is well done and will inform many. I've seen the excerpts, haven't watched the whole film yet. May God abundantly bless our dear Robert 🕊❤💫

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

and no vaxx is good, NONE, all were designed to cause disease in the body

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Right......None! Ever were good. So glad I have come to learn this truth. As a fact. Now, that will be a job we have to pray that will be instilled in everybody's mind who have been brainwashed like I once was, like we all were....Even when vaccines are NO MORE, people will still have to learn that they never were good and gave us most of the deadly and chronic diseases we've had.
Maybe it will just HAPPEN.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

he has been a warrior in this battle for so long. i was learning resource teacher in K-3, could see vaxx were affecting kids learning and behavior, the rise in autism, the frustrations, the agonies parents were facing. and the destinies of kids disrupted, destroyed. he was bout the only one speaking out then. their only advocate in a higher position of authority. there were those of us who saw the change in kids, did our best to encourage supplements etc. but like your hands tied. only those with religious exemptions and there were not that many, escaped the required blue immunization form💙🙏

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

wise man you should follow him, a truth warrior

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I totally agree with Juan O Savin, about Robert Kennedy Jr. having done a fantastic job. Brilliant man, in my book! Well, actually, they both are. :)

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Both brilliant, and both courageous, as well.

(1) Show this thread

Encouraging and exciting to hear Kat! Thank you

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️ RFK, Jr. 😻🤩

(1) Show this thread