Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yall better read all this shit!
they ARE coming for your children!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRH5MHsx/

Here is the Video.

I have no doubt Parent will rise.#SaveTheChildren includes our own.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just got another video yesterday, regarding this prop, from my cuz in MI. She is livid and sending to everyone she knows! This is evil!

#FamilyIsEverything
#SaveTheChildren

1221 ❤️

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 19, 2022 at 6:58 PM]
Simpler Times...😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v1ot3jv-familia.html

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

MI is in trouble

This should increase the APL to the max.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

If approved, Proposal 3 would rid Michigan of a near-century-old abortion ban and enshrine the right of residents to make their own pregnancy decisions✍️ into👉 the state Constitution.👈{change}

If voters reject the proposal on Nov. 8, laws surrounding the controversial procedure would be decided by state courts and lawmakers, reverting back to 1931 LAW.

Why it matters: While Michigan's 1931 law criminalizing abortions — which was superseded by Roe v. Wade in 1973— was struck down by an Oakland County judge last month, an appeal by the Republican-majority Legislature is still possible.

The ballot measure doesn't just establish Michiganders' right to make decisions regarding abortions, but to all decisions related to pregnancy, including contraception, miscarriage management and postpartum care.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Thanks for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

FUCK THAT. Ive been spreading the word since I found out. Im at the least gonna make sure Everyone in this town KNOWS.
YOU HAVE MY WORD.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

Michigan was RED for TRUMP 2016!!

LOOK how fast a Soros Funded Twat can destroy a State!!

UGGGGG. 🤦‍♀️

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Were still fooking RED. Small group of corrupt shitheads were about to get the fook out. Were not putting up with this shit.

(1) Show this thread

Auwe. Smh.

I had properties in Michigan before and that is such a corrupt state. They will fine you if your grass is too high and take your property away but all the the criminals that have meth homes they leave alone.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

leave the babies alone fookers!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Leave the fooking children alone!!!!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

This was so clearly shown in the TV series Yellowstone! Spoiler alert on the clip, what was really done to Beth by the clinic when she was a teenager in trouble and too scared to tell her parents she needed their help. Her brother tried to help but he was still a child himself too and didn't understand. An excellent TV series about how some of us keep fighting against evil in the world no matter how big it grows. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gamN2Mecbms

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

THE CHILDREN

The children contain more of Gods light: they are happy, joyous and free

Their agenda is to take this light out of children through any means possible starting in the womb

They literally want to take God out of the world

The only way to do that is to totally corrupt humans and their DNA

How do we fight?🤷‍♀️

Every human who so chooses, must be willing to be completely transformed by God.

Once tranformed we have been given authority: IAM🙌

until then we will BLINDLY follow anything we think will “save” us and our children: politicians, presidents, pastors, or anyone that gives us a grain of hope

this is SPIRITUAL WARFARE

this is about a war for souls, and is apparent they are winning 🤷‍♀️

all of the religions, bibles, preachers, your own thinking, your good work, will not bring God to you

it is a direct relationship with your own spiritual experiences

May each one of you find God directly..😇

Here's the link to make a public comment before the meeting. FLOOD IT. https://www.regulations.gov/document/CDC-2022-0111-0001

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

If we allow this, we have already lost.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Please tell me everyone is calling the CDC ACIP voting members and telling them NO on adding the C19 shot to the childhood vaccine schedule! Do it now! Voting taking place 10/19 and 10/20

(2) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

unless Whitmer cheats Blue Jays suspect she might she will be voted out of the governors office here in Michigan, we are aware of what the bill include that she put in the small fine print most people didn’t take the time to read most don’t when there’s thousands of pages, some of us here in Michigan have already filed formal complaints

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

What has happened to MI. Not the same place I grew up in. 🥲

(1) Show this thread

unless Whitmer cheats Blue Jays suspect she might she will be voted out of the governors office here in Michigan, we are aware of what the bill include that she put in the small fine print most people didn’t take the time to read most don’t when there’s thousands of pages, some of us here in Michigan have already filed formal complaints

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Dey goin full blown insane VK . i sense an overwhelming failure to their wvil plans.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

You have been Warned: Never get betweena ‘Mama Bear’ and her cub!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

So true!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I have always said, this is about the destruction of God's seed (children).

#SaveTheChildren

Nothing is more important than them.

Caps = 55 > (My Fellow Americans…) > 5:5.
TS = 10:34 > 44.

Interesting choice of words, VK —
“I have no doubt Parent will rise.”

Nov 02, 2017 3:06:41 AM EDT
Anonymous
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

It doesn’t say which Fryday… but, you know it’s coming.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

'Parent' - capital P no s
Parent =444
Jesus = 444

God (Father)will step in. Jesus will rise up.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

sooo goood ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Good morning VK!
Thanks!

Looks like a lot of pressure points being pushed all at the same time.
Arresting an 87 yr old praying for babies!
Someone needs to get a bridle on this fookn Gestapo FBI of Bidens'.

How the hell did they get a law like that passed unnoticed?

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I hope this is by design (and therefore controlled by the good guys).... to wake the sound asleep because this is JUST INSANE!

The whole thing has been about the children and already in my opinion they have successfully deleted most of one entire generation to come maybe more with the fookn vaxx!

Next up, and ya better watch your own locals and get a head of it will be making the damn thing mandatory for all schools.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FOLLOW-UP to Michigan - Bill removes parents' rights. Children can go into Planned Parenthood and receive "Gender Affirming Care" which includes Castration for boys and ovary removal and/or hysterectomy for girls without notice or to parents or parental consent. https://www.tiktok.com/@chadlipscomb1/video/7155457894614306090?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This is happening in Canada now.