Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yall better read all this shit!
they ARE coming for your children!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRH5MHsx/

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here is the Video.

I have no doubt Parent will rise.#SaveTheChildren includes our own.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If approved, Proposal 3 would rid Michigan of a near-century-old abortion ban and enshrine the right of residents to make their own pregnancy decisions✍️ into👉 the state Constitution.👈{change}

If voters reject the proposal on Nov. 8, laws surrounding the controversial procedure would be decided by state courts and lawmakers, reverting back to 1931 LAW.

Why it matters: While Michigan's 1931 law criminalizing abortions — which was superseded by Roe v. Wade in 1973— was struck down by an Oakland County judge last month, an appeal by the Republican-majority Legislature is still possible.

The ballot measure doesn't just establish Michiganders' right to make decisions regarding abortions, but to all decisions related to pregnancy, including contraception, miscarriage management and postpartum care.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I hope all persons living in Michigan will understand how close we are TOTAL ANNIHILATION and TAKE OVER by many factions, ABORTION has no rights...

not to exclude [muslim.brotherhood] take over after [bitten] flew thousands of muslims to the Upper Penninsula, right next to Wisconsin

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I LIVE HERE IN MICHIGAN AND IF THESE FACTIONS WANT TO START VIOLENCE HERE THEY WILL BE SNUFFED QUICKLY FOR THE MILITIA HAS A HEAVY PRESENCE HERE NOT TO MENTION ALL THE BIKERS,HUNTERS AND JUST PLAIN GUN NUTS. THEY WILL LOSE BIGLY!!!👊😤.

(1) Show this thread