Only people mentioned by @ItsTheTimeOfTheSeason in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Journey 1111333 to his Publication

We are in need of a mass exorcism! Then the meek shall inherit the Earth! I feel something BIG is about to happen.I know that we have been saying this for Quite some time now, but this is different.There is something in the stillness...maybe we are in the eye of the storm?The tail end of this will shock the world awake.This painful time is necessary.There is no growth without pain.I truly believe that this is the last push in our extensive labor of love.

Even though we do not want to admit it, these hate filled "lost souls" must be reached. This is the final scene in the Matrix; the one we didn't see. The one where ALL the heavy sleeping pods are forcibly awoken.

We are now ALL taking on the roll of Jesus. We are curing the worlds blindness

(this is a much worse affliction than Covid EVER was!)

Soon the rains of change will fall causing a torrential FLOOD of information that will wash away evil.

Only the meek will remain to inherit the Earth. 5x5! Matthew 5:5!

Hold

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

๐Ÿ’—Thank you!๐Ÿ’—

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Yes!!! Love this! ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

Exceptionally beautiful

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

whoo-hoo! Welcome our new earth!
Namaste! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—

๐ŸŠI see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

Namaste...agape love shall be the new virus ..unconditional love...