❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes “messed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
😘🙏

Body needs salt to hydrate. Tastebuds manifesting that Salt taste.

Try Sole Water

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've shared this about a year ago and then forgot about it with all the other research I do. Thanks for reminding me. Going to make it today and will share again.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"Ye are the salt of the earth:"

Be Salty ;)

Yessir! VK knows ;)

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

in norway they say salt is bad for you like sugar, when we need both,just the right kind and anount. They hide sugar and salt in process foods with anti vomit ingridents
they replaced cocain with more sugar the bottle can hold concentrated it and added anti vomit ingridents, become a baker to control all sugar and salt intake please all AU fam❣️☝️

In response memes matter to her Publication

Dr Ken Berry went off on the "medical" industry. Ken also teaches no carbs needed, from an ancestral point of view. Fat is brain food. Most would not agree but imo i think he's brilliant

(1) Show this thread

I have been drinking this every morning for a few weeks.

My overall mental clarity and sense of well being is higher.

Salt creates ringing in my head higher than imaginable. For me, not sure about this! f

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

No table salt. try only the right stuff♡

(1) Show this thread

side note….they took the iodine out of regular salt. now why is that?

In response Whos 2know to her Publication

We need iodine, but it needs to come from a proper source. Dr Ken Berry explains it, he is on rumble and youtube ♡

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

its like floating on the dead sea ,..reminds me i have a mix of salts 1/4cup iodine salt, 1/4cup black Hawaiian salt, and1/2cup Himalayan. take a pint mason jar add a tablespoon of mixed salt into filtered water ad 1/2 a lemon sit it in the fridge and drink the next day

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We started this morning

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Been on daily in AM for a month. Definitely feeling vibyer. Micro-dose fungus in process.
Reality Bites🐸

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Following up.. I just started my first salt sole. Thank you again, VK. I am motivated to give this a try.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

you can also get ivermectin in US. ivermectin.com also on LT's andweknow.com there are links like this

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Himalayan salt in water is also very good for muscle aches and spasms. Make sure to always keep covered. If you leave open the Himalayan salt also absorbs negative enegry out of an area.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

We have numerous Himalayan salt lamps throughout our home, very effective🌞🐸🥰

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Body needs salt to hydrate. Tastebuds manifesting that Salt taste.=655

People Involved In Illegal Activities Will Eventually Get Caught=655
Death Penalty For Ritual Cannibalism And All Atrocities Against
Children=655

Better Is The Little Of The Righteous Than The Abundance Of Many Wicked=655
Your'e Influencing Your Reality Without Ever Knowing It=655

Split A Piece Of Wood And I Am There Lift A Stone And You Will Find Me There=655
Words Of Wisdom. No Act Of Kindness However Small Is Ever Wasted=655

Our DNA Is Currently Two Strand Activated DNA But Should Be More=655
Wake Up You Are Sleeping And You Can't Remember Who You Were Before=655
The Little Bird Escaped The Golden Cage When She Realized It Had No Foundation=655
Bring On The Purification And Lightning Storms They Are Beautiful=655

Buh Bye Adam Schiff!
Post#655
What happened @ hotel?
[AS]
What is [AS] attempting right now?
Favor repaid.
Q

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

How does this affect people with high blood pressure?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

I have read it brings it down. Trick is to use pure stuff

(1) Show this thread

1st sole water post was 27 days ago?

Father of 7, Family is Everything, Hand Harvest the Atlantic Sea Salt by Solar Evaporating #WeSellSeaSaltDownBytheSeashore @CapeMaySeaSalt

With our Sea Salt!
WWW.saltyacres.net

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I only use/cook with pink HImalayan salt .. but I wonder what impact this sole would have (if any) on high blood pressure.

Father of 7, Family is Everything, Hand Harvest the Atlantic Sea Salt by Solar Evaporating #WeSellSeaSaltDownBytheSeashore @CapeMaySeaSalt

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Pink salt has around 600mg or higher of sodium per serving, Our Atlantic Sea Salt is 175 per 1/3 tsp serving. Www.saltyacres.net

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ty i add tbsp of this every morning to my fresh lemon juice, turmeric, manuka honey💙

I use it to cook with.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

What is also effective is a dead sea salt foot bath. Get some parasites out of your feet, especially if you walk a lot barefoot

You might also consider taking detox baths. I was crazy sick two weeks ago--aches, horrible headache, fever, and vomiting. I forced myself to detox in a.m. and p.m. on 1st day for 1/2 hour each time while also hydrating. I did it again one time the 2nd day and was feeling much relief. I also took Ivermectin for 5 days. Like you, I felt like I couldn't keep hydrated and my sense of taste weirded out, but everything now seems to be returning to normal.
Detox bath recipe I used. (There are many online.)

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Can someone expand on the borax? What are the benefits

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Had two family members take this very same bath detox last week…didn't know about electrolytes~thanks.

(8) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Ya know Dan Winter shares that minerals in water allow for doping to achieve structure in the water, when spun at vortex, life force is remembered, structuring the water.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i was looking for this yeat as i thought i saved it.I started going to the gym monday and im so sore and going again today and thiught this might help me .....Thanks for sharing again

Comms Manager for M3thods/YMBL. I do the thing so the stuff can happen & encourage much retardation.

Grey Celtic Sea Salt is also really good for this as well. A bit higher in sodium though.

Thank you VK... so much. 😘But might have to wait...If I did that right now I know I’d 🤮😩😭

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Very cool! Thanks! I use Himalayan pink salt on food, but have never heard of using it in drinking water. Interesting!!