I just heard that mainstream media will take over at 6:00 p.m. EST today. Has anyone heard anything like this?

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

msm will red pill everyone over next few weeks/months intentionally unintentionally. the more hyperfocus on Q and Trump supporters will show the public by"shaming" anyone who questions them. all of the date BS is great because it causes many to focus on it negative or positive doesnt matter. the longer all of this goes Fake Pres goes the more the media seemngly ruin themselves but they are puppets of plan too now. subtle slow drip to full disclosure... I don't there will be an EBS. think seemless. there will be huge disclosure and big arrests but keep watching for the prep in MSM.

yes

Everything is possible nowadays at any moment but I personally don't expect any epic chain of events before so called "impeachment" on the 9th. If modus operandi has been exposing and incriminating traitors so far, that's basically last "legal" opportunity to open a pandora box publicly. To trigger some critical thinking for masses.

oh please let it be true, we have suffered enough

Praying for a great ending!! I have gotten to know some accounts and I love you all.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Pray!! Pray!! Pray!!

Sure did. Hope so.

Not going to hold my breath!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Well let's connect dots a bit more. Gen. Flynn="done in 30" that was Jan7, which brings us to the Super Bowl, largest public viewing! **"Q" drop, [public viewing] and to add Feb.8 is 1st day of impeachment fiasco.
February should shake up enough to wake more people.

yes, heard it on charlie Wards show this morning, he stated 3 reliable sources told him. I pray its true, my Dr mentioned medication for me!

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

It's 5:45 pn EST. I'll be waiting for my dinner to heat up before I turn on the evening news to see if I should ever listen to Charlie Ward again.
We have not reached the true precipice yet. The stock market and central banks haven't officially collapsed yet. I'm waiting for a economic disaster to habben to wake up the remaining sleeple.

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

I dont think anything will happen myself, but for the first time CNN is on at my house. Waiting till 5 central.

(4) Show this thread

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

Heard this yesterday. guess we have
to wait and see

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

Yeah, I heard, but don't set an Alarm, probably misinformation...if they kept us daek this long, why would they then give us - and thus the enemy, 2 days notice? I'm hopeful byut sceptical whenever I hear/see a date.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response BigRedVet07 GodWins to his Publication

Yep. I'm sceptical too. Much desinformation momentary, therfor my question.

(1) Show this thread

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

No, I haven't heard today, but that would be great. They are liars ans an enemy of the people!

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

In response Pepe LuvzMe to her Publication

thought about Emergency Broadcast System.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response Pepe LuvzMe to her Publication

Not the media taking over, the media BEING taken over - by the military.

(2) Show this thread

I heard it on Charlie Ward's show with N. Veniman.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response Renate Trial to her Publication

Same! I've never heard or seen an exact date ir tine be given before... He said he had this information confirmed by two sources in addition to his original source.

(1) Show this thread

yes, but don't hold your breath. That is the chatter circulating.

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

What do you mean "take over"?

In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication

take over by the Military, White Hats. Something like that.

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication

The "story" goes that the stations were given something to publish/produce and they ALL refused, therefore Mil is going to 'take over' to announce who's in charge 'really.' We'll see, IF that happens I'm running outside with my full size Flag and running up and down waving it; then I'm blowing my Shofar till I pass oiut happy!

(2) Show this thread