I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I just heard that mainstream media will take over at 6:00 p.m. EST today. Has anyone heard anything like this?

Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

I dont think anything will happen myself, but for the first time CNN is on at my house. Waiting till 5 central.

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

And Nothing

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

It's 5:45 pn EST. I'll be waiting for my dinner to heat up before I turn on the evening news to see if I should ever listen to Charlie Ward again.
We have not reached the true precipice yet. The stock market and central banks haven't officially collapsed yet. I'm waiting for a economic disaster to habben to wake up the remaining sleeple.

In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

That's todays video with Charly Ward, where he gave this information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Ejv642854&feature=youtu.be

small business owner(Caterer),plant lover, mom, grandma.Patriot❤️🇺🇸

we only have 100 Senators...2 per State

In response Angie Holstein to her Publication

Some of those Senators would be from previous years.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

In response Angie Holstein to her Publication

We do have senators from our territories don't ya know. Pueto Rico being one of them.

(3) Show this thread