Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Anons are patriots and I think they understand what the first and second amendments were for, they understand treasonous traitors are behind every tree and wall in this world and so plan accordingly.

I think most don't talk about that because this is the internet. Who wants the world to know where they have stashed what, what they trained for, what their backup a, b. c and d plans are, etc? Just because it's not talked about doesn't mean that level of seriousness is not in play. I think we keep it light here to not go mad.

I don't think this group at large is merrily rowing down the stream on just a prayer, though frankly, prayer is the most powerful defense we have against those with access to DARPA tech/weapons.

If truly that intelligent, you realize, you know, you did your research, you could be remotely vaporized where you sit. How do you prep for that? Do you live underground with 2 ft steel walls?

Keeping vibes high puts us on the safest timeline. I'm all for it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

❣️

We are, each and every one of us, the answers to each other's prayers. God works through us as a whole in such profound, miraculous ways.. you're right, it's not us just sitting around waiting on God, or hoping for better days. We are actively BEING those answers, providing that relief support comfort direction, whatever and wherever it may be. More than we can imagine.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

*correction, everyones prayers! More than just each others. We out here answering those prayers every day, whether we realize it or not. God is so GOOD
❤️everybreathcounts❤️
love you fam!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

indeed,more then we can imagine