I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two ๐Ÿ’ฉ about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I'm all for fighting evil with a smile on my face. Not letting them take my joy away.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response M3thods to his Publication

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response M3thods to his Publication

Kill em with kindness, my mom always said of those who were mean to me.

(2) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

interesting postโ€ฆ.For God and Country!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I understand and do wholeheartedly agree.
I too trust the plan, have actually had God tell me to trust the plan recently as well.

but...

Don't mistaken kindness and compassion for weakness.
Don't mistaken manifesting our Divine God matrix for our future for not staying in the battle and having a back up Plan B.

Nana DIDN'Tt say I SOLD the SWORD, I just said I have planned to keep it in the sheath and win without killing EVERYONE this time.

Plan B is always an option when the Red Line is crossed.

God will let us know where the Red Line is.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

"Willfully [they] have taken the bait as [they] loom for [their] own destruction" that was the message a while back "Its not over yet" this was another "We will be back for You, You are safe" one more "I am you as you are me.." for the cap WWG1WGA . I Believe it as Written.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

My Kimber is right with me...also other methods of protection, head on a swivel. I'm hearing you loud and clear. The higher vibes with prayer really is our best offense and defense right now. I've seen physical things rearrange right before my eyes... I see sky and ground protection covertly covering us๐Ÿ™ I believe this is what 107 has been trying to tell us, so we are aware and be prepared emotionally, physically, spiritually for what's coming and through prayer support the operations to handle the rough stuff๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ž

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Ange Love to her Publication

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Wait, whut? Please tel what you mean by you've seen physical things rearrange right before your eyes. Sky and ground protection covertly covering us?? That's pretty darn awesome.

(2) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren๐Ÿ™#WWG1WGA๐Ÿ’ชEphesians5:11โšกLove like Jesus๐Ÿ’› Fight like David๐Ÿ’ชI AM๐Ÿ’ฅDemonSlayer๐Ÿ”ฅJesus isKing๐Ÿ’œGod isLove๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ซ369TIMELINE๐Ÿ’ซ

Thank you for expressing this. We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to be able to defend yourself and your family. The first line of defense is the best line used.#WINNING ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#GodGivenSovereignty natural law
#2A defending the#1A ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
God bless Our Constitutional Republic of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Yeshua Ben Joseph
this is New JerUSAlem๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ#WWG1WGA God's Children#NCSWIC#Anons
#QisBiblical Praise God & pass the ammo 17

Anons are patriots and I think they understand what the first and second amendments were for, they understand treasonous traitors are behind every tree and wall in this world and so plan accordingly.

I think most don't talk about that because this is the internet. Who wants the world to know where they have stashed what, what they trained for, what their backup a, b. c and d plans are, etc? Just because it's not talked about doesn't mean that level of seriousness is not in play. I think we keep it light here to not go mad.

I don't think this group at large is merrily rowing down the stream on just a prayer, though frankly, prayer is the most powerful defense we have against those with access to DARPA tech/weapons.

If truly that intelligent, you realize, you know, you did your research, you could be remotely vaporized where you sit. How do you prep for that? Do you live underground with 2 ft steel walls?

Keeping vibes high puts us on the safest timeline. I'm all for it.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

We're the Truth Fungus Among Us ...

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

We work quietly in our communities lifting people up who accept our help. We donโ€™t talk about this, we do it. We connect here for the anonymous community, also lifting each other up by request and by principle. We work hard in the great awakening, lots of tasks to pursue. We canโ€™t say too much because of sniffers. Love conquers all.

(6) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Set personal red lines and stick to them.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

just put it as a line and never ever cross it. use it as your integrity meter that shall not be moved

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

My former company Iโ€™m sueing for wage theft hired a graduate with a degree in construction. One friend still works there & he told me he had everybody leave their jobsite (His is 1 hour away) to have an office meeting. Had everybody say something positive about their project. I ๐Ÿ’ฉmy pants LMAO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Who knew that stupid can create positive vibes!!

(13) Show this thread