Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Anons are patriots and I think they understand what the first and second amendments were for, they understand treasonous traitors are behind every tree and wall in this world and so plan accordingly.

I think most don't talk about that because this is the internet. Who wants the world to know where they have stashed what, what they trained for, what their backup a, b. c and d plans are, etc? Just because it's not talked about doesn't mean that level of seriousness is not in play. I think we keep it light here to not go mad.

I don't think this group at large is merrily rowing down the stream on just a prayer, though frankly, prayer is the most powerful defense we have against those with access to DARPA tech/weapons.

If truly that intelligent, you realize, you know, you did your research, you could be remotely vaporized where you sit. How do you prep for that? Do you live underground with 2 ft steel walls?

Keeping vibes high puts us on the safest timeline. I'm all for it.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

We work quietly in our communities lifting people up who accept our help. We don’t talk about this, we do it. We connect here for the anonymous community, also lifting each other up by request and by principle. We work hard in the great awakening, lots of tasks to pursue. We can’t say too much because of sniffers. Love conquers all.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

We're the Truth Fungus Among Us ...

Camouflage. Infiltration not invasion. Evil isnt the only one capable of this tactic, we are too. John Doe's everywhere. That's what makes this all beautiful.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Deliverance • Dueling Banjos • Arthur Smith, Eric Weissberg & Steve Mandell - YouTube

Soundtrack from the 1972 John Boorman film "Deliverance," with Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty, Ronny Cox, Bill McKinney, Herbert "Cowboy" Coward, Bill...

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

I mostly lurk on three different social sites since being booted from titter. AU is by FAR the place I come when I need my spirit lifted and my cup re-filled.🙏 you all are incredible humans and I'm grateful to have found you!

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

In response We the People to her Publication

I already understand this and I just got here. The vibes are crazy awesome.

In response We the People to her Publication

I feel the same way. I hope this group can retain the integrity the other sites cannot. It should be a comfort zone for those looking for conversation with others with common interests - where there is no criticism for different opinions.

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❣️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response memes matter to her Publication

We are, each and every one of us, the answers to each other's prayers. God works through us as a whole in such profound, miraculous ways.. you're right, it's not us just sitting around waiting on God, or hoping for better days. We are actively BEING those answers, providing that relief support comfort direction, whatever and wherever it may be. More than we can imagine.

(1) Show this thread