Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My former company I’m sueing for wage theft hired a graduate with a degree in construction. One friend still works there & he told me he had everybody leave their jobsite (His is 1 hour away) to have an office meeting. Had everybody say something positive about their project. I 💩my pants LMAO😂😂. Who knew that stupid can create positive vibes!!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

just put it as a line and never ever cross it. use it as your integrity meter that shall not be moved

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

just put it as a line and never ever cross it. use it as your integrity meter that shall not be moved

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good to surround yourself with people that have those same redlines.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND CONSTANT NEW TRUTHS

(4) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

FAFO ...

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Sir, respectfully, I'm fookin colorblind....

I'll stick to the electrical tape lines. 🤣🤣🤣

Bless Up!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🟥🟥Red Line🟥🟥
I will not tolerate:
Disrespect, abusive relationships, cruelty, a job I'm unhappy at, abuse of any kind: physical, mental, spiritual or verbal, poor communication, negativity, prideful or egotistical personalities, unsupportive friends, people who lack integrity, values or morals, people who do not respect boundaries or gaslight others, my own negative self-talk and the urge to stay in my comfort zone!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

❤️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

😃👍

(14) Show this thread

what are some red lines out there..

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Past red lines = force a vax on me or my family I blast your ass.
Try to take away my guns I blast your ass.
Send irs to my house I blast your ass.
Maybe some between now and 2024 but THE BIGGY is if they steal the 2024 presidential election I will blast many asses.
(not an official red line expert)

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Always. And Hold the line as long as your convictions tell you to.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

😊 Good morning, Vincent.
I have enough red lines now that I can play hopscotch lol.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

My work in process is pinpointed as personal red lines being drawn...

happy to be setting my own now!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Psalm 91:7, KJV: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.