Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤔🧐If 107 = jfk jr, could it be that Jennifer Mac is some how related??? or who is (the real) Jennifer Mac ? is she playing a role/act? she used to be on youtube, on camera, these days on other platforms just voice... 🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

They are engaged. I met her at Juan's in Vegas. He announced to us back in Feb that they were a thing but we didnt tell anyone waiting on him to tell.

He didn't have to tell me that night tho cause I could tell there was something going on between them before he said anything!

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes, i've heard him mentioning it to in one of his video's, but it surprised me because (i could be wrong) that Jennifer is(looks) much younger then juan, , but if he's JFK Jr then he can't also engage her, right?

btw when i heard the voice of Juan the first couple of times, and then i heard the voice of Vincent Kennedy McMahon I thought it was very similar to eachother

Only people mentioned by @MEGATruth4all in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

when i heared the voice of Joe M,and negative 48 👀i thought Kennedys for sure💌