Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤔🧐If 107 = jfk jr, could it be that Jennifer Mac is some how related??? or who is (the real) Jennifer Mac ? is she playing a role/act? she used to be on youtube, on camera, these days on other platforms just voice... 🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

They are engaged. I met her at Juan's in Vegas. He announced to us back in Feb that they were a thing but we didnt tell anyone waiting on him to tell.

He didn't have to tell me that night tho cause I could tell there was something going on between them before he said anything!

yes, i've heard him mentioning it to in one of his video's, but it surprised me because (i could be wrong) that Jennifer is(looks) much younger then juan, , but if he's JFK Jr then he can't also engage her, right?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MEGATruth4all in this post can reply

I couldn't say.

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

btw when i heard the voice of Juan the first couple of times, and then i heard the voice of Vincent Kennedy McMahon I thought it was very similar to eachother

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

when i heared the voice of Joe M,and negative 48 👀i thought Kennedys for sure💌

(1) Show this thread