Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AWESOME VIDEO Nana!!! Thank you for sharing it.
Would you happen to have the video sometime made of a Trump rally where Trump said: "Juan-I always thought that was a strange name. I got a call from someone who says they are John Kennedy. It was John Kennedy asking for my support...."
I saw it a few nights ago and thought I saved it but didn't. 😒 The picture below is in the video I'm looking for.

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ€”πŸ§If 107 = jfk jr, could it be that Jennifer Mac is some how related??? or who is (the real) Jennifer Mac ? is she playing a role/act? she used to be on youtube, on camera, these days on other platforms just voice... πŸ€”

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

They are engaged. I met her at Juan's in Vegas. He announced to us back in Feb that they were a thing but we didnt tell anyone waiting on him to tell.

He didn't have to tell me that night tho cause I could tell there was something going on between them before he said anything!

(2) Show this thread