Hey Frens, Some monday wisdom😁

You're going to meet people who are intimidated by you. You're different. People don't know how to react or how to accept someone who doesn't follow the crowd... They are not used to someone who doesn't 't try to fit in --So instead of bolstering your uniqueness , they'll try and make you feel like you're weird or damaged . I'm here to offer some well earned advice : --Screw them.

Only people mentioned by @aQtime in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Qtime Network to his Publication

I've been dealing with this for oh, most of my life - agreed, screw em

It doesn't get any easier, although I'm starting to see a bit of daylight so far as some people around me starting to stir if not outright wake up

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I too have been dealing with this kind of treatment my entire life. It started when I was very young. When I got older I realized they treated me that way because they saw the "Light" in me and that triggered something in them but was a consolation to me. Another consolation is knowing how many Children of God there are - we are a Special Regiment in God's Army. We were meant to be here now - at this time. We are here for a reason. ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

✨💖

love this so much. thank you for posting this. many times the universe is soeaking to us at just the right moment and this was the right moment for me

love this so much. thank you for posting this. many times the universe is soeaking to us at just the right moment and this was the right moment for me

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Amen.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

8 tidbits of wisdom 👇

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Original post is from:

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🎯,💯and ✔️

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Advice taken and applied.

i.e. Kanye

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i get that a lot. i just say thank you 😎👍

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Since, first visiting AnonUp, I've become way more confident in expressing myself - my 'weird' ideas/thoughts/opinions, about life here on earth - and that's a good thing, for sure! I'm now coming across, as being much more confident, than I ever was before. (I'm no longer 'apologizing' - if you get my drift - for who I am.)

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I learned this at an early age, has come in very handy over the past couple years. 🤣

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Normal is boring.
Be Youtiful

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

I used to be told by family members "you would be a better person if" bla bla bla. My response in my head was, what's the matter with me as i am? My answer NOTHING. I am who I am for me!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I have never "fit in" since my HS days, was always questioning things, going in different directions....prepared me for now

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Yep… I yive them love and they go crazy :)

Such valuable advice!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

send them love...from afar

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response memes matter to her Publication

Exactly right! :)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response memes matter to her Publication

100% this 👆

(2) Show this thread