Twitter handles were aQtime - a17time - aTimeQ Retweeted By Donald J Trump on Twitter.

Hey Frens, Some monday wisdom😁

You're going to meet people who are intimidated by you. You're different. People don't know how to react or how to accept someone who doesn't follow the crowd... They are not used to someone who doesn't 't try to fit in --So instead of bolstering your uniqueness , they'll try and make you feel like you're weird or damaged . I'm here to offer some well earned advice : --Screw them.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Qtime Network to his Publication

I've been dealing with this for oh, most of my life - agreed, screw em

It doesn't get any easier, although I'm starting to see a bit of daylight so far as some people around me starting to stir if not outright wake up

I too have been dealing with this kind of treatment my entire life. It started when I was very young. When I got older I realized they treated me that way because they saw the "Light" in me and that triggered something in them but was a consolation to me. Another consolation is knowing how many Children of God there are - we are a Special Regiment in God's Army. We were meant to be here now - at this time. We are here for a reason. ♥️

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mikkee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mikkee Writelikeitis, click on at the bottom under it