Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

who's got ye's #?
I want to personally thank him for speaking up and remind him he has the support of at least 100 million Americans by his side
GO YE GO

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yep going to make some waves 💙💙

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🌊🍿🌊🍿🌊🍿🌊🍿🌊

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

He's up'n his declarations as fast 'n' feisty as he's switching his ballcaps 😉🧢

Good afternoon VK. :)

Kanye West ft. JAY-Z - Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) [Lyrics] - YouTube

Kanye West ft. JAY-Z - Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) [Lyrics]▶Request a R&B or Hip Hop song: https://forms.gle/ith4PQxfxCPbfuyY7▶Facebook: https://www.f...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Spicy👀🔥🔥🔥

God be with them as they spread light and love and truth.

Good Morning VK and AU Family! 💥

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

LIght it up, Ye! $hit about to get real!

💪

get em Ye!!🍿

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Please tell us Candace Owen's family is safe. 😟

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

perfect. bring it.
more water watching 🌊🌊🌊

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Q didn’t say anything about a “Black Wave” 😀

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😆🤣🤣🤣🤩😍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Morning all

Ye 👇

Interesting that Sean Combs aka Puff Daddy founded Revolt

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, WWG1WGA

In response kolibri to his Publication

🤔

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Several years ago watched a couple of Black Mirror episodes on Netflix~ eerily filled with creepy mixed truths.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God help them wash the colorwashed minds of America.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Good Morning VK! 😎

TS 8:51 > 86

86 = GAME OVER
86 = BLACK SWAN

MP = 29 > 92 or 911⚡

K = 11
C = 3
113 👀

32 sec video
32 > 23
PAIN incoming 👊💥💣

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Let em rip💥💥💥

👀

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

I don't understand how you can support the way [they] word this.

If anyone ever said "The Blacks..." around anything, they would be "cancelled" forever and charged with a hate crime.

Why are you supporting their phrasing of "The Jews"?

Where is the unity in that?

Where are the "good vibes" in that?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

truth has to be spoke evrn the offensive truth. he is speaking the language that needs to be spoken to reach the most people. research Kazarians.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

The Khazarian, zionist, babylonian, nazi/commie "jew" mafia that hijacked Judaism and are trying to depopulate the world. The Central Banksters, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, the ones that control the entertainment industry. The ones stealing our taxes, printing money out of thin air and funding the nazis in Ukraine, trafficking children and laundering it ... The ones that funded and created Hitler, Stalin and Marx... Synagogue of Satan. The ones Yeshua spoke of... Those Fake "JEWS".

Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

(2) Show this thread

Mornin’ VK 🥰🙏🏼
Sure Hope so! Been waiting along time for it!
Telling the HARD Truth!
:32
Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147454631
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WHo better to tell The TRU Story than Ye & Candace!

Pray for them both... They'll face 'incoming' from many
sides...

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

A MANIFESTO of PURPOSE & SHELTERING PROMISES would BE MOST WELCOME...
especially if it started BARE BONES, then ASKED for INPUT from "members" (is this going to require a credit card?)...
You know...
the way our SAVIOR lets us "let⬇️our hair":
what are our best hopes for this site,
as the humble poetic mini-me of T.S.,
+ worst fears?

HOW will tyranny & vicious liars be liars dealt w/? & infiltrations & hacks?
AU could lend a strong shoulder😇

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Thats a long list
we might be here a while🤪

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I sure hope he has good protection around him. He is outting some really dangerous people.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

I noticed that too.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

god catch

(2) Show this thread