#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Morning Patriots.

Kanye and Candice going to make some waves.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I don't understand how you can support the way [they] word this.

If anyone ever said "The Blacks..." around anything, they would be "cancelled" forever and charged with a hate crime.

Why are you supporting their phrasing of "The Jews"?

Where is the unity in that?

Where are the "good vibes" in that?

The Khazarian, zionist, babylonian, nazi/commie "jew" mafia that hijacked Judaism and are trying to depopulate the world. The Central Banksters, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, the ones that control the entertainment industry. The ones stealing our taxes, printing money out of thin air and funding the nazis in Ukraine, trafficking children and laundering it ... The ones that funded and created Hitler, Stalin and Marx... Synagogue of Satan. The ones Yeshua spoke of... Those Fake "JEWS".

Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

🍊The "Oranges" of the situation.

(1) Show this thread