Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

SOS Anon fam!
I am still in need of work-at-home employment.
I am skilled at writing, editing, office work, research.
I am in a bad situation and really need help.
Thank you.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Hi Victoria,

You said you have experience writing.

Do you think you could write an article for the home page of my new website? It's going to be Trumpsara Silver, to help Patriots get prepare for Nesara/Gesara

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Sure - I could give it a try. Tell me more what you are seeking and I'll see if I am up for the task. (I have my own blog/website - truther - pro-trump - loveinactionnow.com - donation based - been at it for almost 6 years and would actually prefer to take it to the next level so it brings in a residual income - that is not my area of expertise though). Thank you patriot!

Hi Victoria, that sounds good, is there a way to contact you on your website?

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qpatriots 1776, click on at the bottom under it