SOS Anon fam!
I am still in need of work-at-home employment.
I am skilled at writing, editing, office work, research.
I am in a bad situation and really need help.
Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

We had a bad day today. Tax day 10/17/2022. My husband has been stressing about this for weeks. He procrastinates to minimize the pain window. God Bless you fellow Anon. We hear your pain.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻 Praying the right job comes ASAP! If it gets too tough between now & then, do a givesendgo so we can help. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Have you tried the freelance websites?
Lots of editing work there.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏✨💖💫

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

May yours needs be answered, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Indeed.com has a remote option when looking for jobs… others may too.

Blessings!

🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I pray what you seek will show up soon .. and that it will fill your needs . Wish I had info to offer... Good luck..

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Project Veritas is looking for some people. Not sureon remote, but maybe...

https://www.projectveritas.com/jobs/

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

thanks - the ones i would be qualified for require you to work at their headquarters in nyc. (no thank you on that! lol)

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Hi Victoria,

You said you have experience writing.

Do you think you could write an article for the home page of my new website? It's going to be Trumpsara Silver, to help Patriots get prepare for Nesara/Gesara

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Sure - I could give it a try. Tell me more what you are seeking and I'll see if I am up for the task. (I have my own blog/website - truther - pro-trump - loveinactionnow.com - donation based - been at it for almost 6 years and would actually prefer to take it to the next level so it brings in a residual income - that is not my area of expertise though). Thank you patriot!

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

if you want a online marketing business helping patriots with diy security systems & 24 hr alarm monitoring let me know 🇺🇸👍🏻taking down ring & 🇨🇳

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

I would be interested to know more!

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

Check the website Fiver.

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

I've tried that. I am nowhere near the talent of the younger people on there. Due to age and health issues you could say I'm "handicapped" - but still willing. I've really been needing someone who has a legit real opportunity.

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Sending prayers that the perfect income/job/opportunities come to Victoria in a perfect way and that she recognizes and makes perfect use of those opportunities and thus experiences her perfect work at perfect pay. Yes Lord, we are asking and thank You for Your perfection. 😊
🙏🙏🙏

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

Amen🕊️

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

I have a friend in TX that works for Progressive Ins. from home. Check their website.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

A friend uses this to work from home. Do not know the pay but I think it is project basis. May you get the best for you.❤️

Upwork™ Official Site
https://www.upwork.com/upwork/top-talent

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response God Wins to her Publication

P.S She has similar skill set yours. So maybe worth looking at.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Victoria, I pray that God opens a door to a new job that uses your talents and that you are blessed beyond measure.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you so much for that beautiful prayer. ☺️🙏 Got me in tears. It's been a mentally challenging journey for me here.

(1) Show this thread