CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

Those are in my winter diet. i combine every dried fruit i can with honey, lemon juice & zest, orange juice and zest, Ginger, spices, blend them all together and have a big spoon everyday πŸ˜‰

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lilliput2233 in this post can reply

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

In response IT IS TIME to her Publication

Lovely, here another recipe you might likeβœ¨πŸ’œπŸ‘‡

For the jelly side, add all of the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor and blend until the nuts are well chopped and a thick β€œdough” starts to form, about 3-5 minutes of processing. If the ingredients are chopped into super small pieces but the dough isn’t coming together, try adding a teaspoon of water at a time (up to a tablespoon or two) to encourage everything to come together. When the ingredients are well incorporated, remove the blade from the food processor and scrape the mixture out into another bowl.
Take a large teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture and roll it into a ball. Take a large teaspoon of the jelly mixture and roll it into a ball. Press the two balls together and roll into one larger ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. I keep the balls in the fridge for up to a month or in the freezer much longer.
ENJOY!

Additional instruction for the peanut butter and jelly version:
Add all of the ingredients for the peanut butter side to the bowl of your food processor and blend until the nuts are well chopped and a thick β€œdough” starts to form, about 3-5 minutes of processing. If the ingredients are chopped into super small pieces but the dough isn’t coming together, try adding a teaspoon of water at a time (up to a tablespoon or two) to encourage everything to come together. When the ingredients are well incorporated, remove the blade from the food processor and scrape the mixture out into another bowl.

🌞INSTRUCTIONS
Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor and blend until the nuts are well chopped and a thick β€œdough” starts to form, about 3-5 minutes of processing. If the ingredients are chopped into super small pieces but the dough isn’t coming together, try adding a teaspoon of water at a time (up to a tablespoon or two) to encourage everything to come together.
When the ingredients are well incorporated, remove the blade from the food processor.
Take 1 large tablespoon of the β€œdough” and roll it into a ball in between your hands.
Repeat with remaining dough.
Keep the balls in the fridge for up to a month or in the freezer much longer.
Additional instructions for the dark chocolate cherry version:
Take 1 large tablespoon of the β€œdough” and roll it into a ball in between your hands. Repeat with remaining dough. Drizzle the top of each ball with melted dark chocolate. I keep the balls in the fridge for up to a month or in the freezer much longer.

🌻Dark Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites
1 cup almonds
β…” cups dried cherries (I like dried tart cherries)
β…” cup dates
pinch of sea salt
ΒΌ cup dark chocolate chips, melted

🌾Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Bites
-For the Peanut Butter side:
Β½ cup dates
Β½ cup peanuts
ΒΌ cup peanut butter
-For the Jelly side:
Β½ cup dried blueberries
Β½ cup dates
Β½ cup almonds

🌿Pumpkin Pie Spice Energy Bites
1 cup dates
1 cup pecans
Β½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Β½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
pinch sea salt

πŸ’Pina Colada Energy Bites
Β½ cup dried tropical fruits (I used mandarin oranges, pineapple, and mango)
Β½ cup dates
Β½ cup cashews
Β½ cup almonds
pinch of sea salt

πŸ₯₯Coconut Energy Bites
1 cup shredded coconut (I like this brand of unsweetened shredded coconut)
Β½ cup dates
Β½ cup cashews
Β½ cup almonds
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
pinch of sea salt
Additional shredded coconut for rolling

🌸Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
1 cup dates
Β½ cup peanut butter (natural, normal, chunky, smooth, doesn't matter much)
2-3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
ΒΌ cup peanuts

πŸ‹Lemon Energy Bites
1 cup dates
1 cup cashews
Β½ cup shredded coconut (I like this brand of unsweetened shredded coconut)
zest from one large lemon
juice from one large lemon
pinch of sea salt

🌺Almond Joy Energy Bites
1 cup dates
1 cup almonds
2 to 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
ΒΌ cup shredded coconut (I like this brand of unsweetened shredded coconut)
pinch sea salt

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Noice ☺️. I'll give em a try soon, they are fool of goodies and tasty. Thank you Venkel !

(1) Show this thread

🌿🌼πŸ₯₯πŸ’πŸ‰πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸ₯₯πŸ’πŸ‰πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸ₯₯πŸ’πŸ‰
9 DATE ENERGY BALL RECIPES;
These date and nut energy bites are backed with fiber, protein and healthy fat and make for one in amazing healthy snack.
The basic idea is that you throw dates + nuts + extras in the food processor, and process until it’s all broken down into a cookie dough-like mixture. You then roll them into balls, pop them in the freezer, and eat them all day, every day.