In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I pray I truly understand this soon. My brain is about to bust going over and over all this stuff that just doesn’t make total sense yet. If i dont keep busy it is all I think about. And the greatest thought is, what is the truth that would put the biggest percentage of us in the hospital? Though I have learned many shocking and awful things , I have learned of nothing that would put most in hospital. I pray we know soon. My brain hurts.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

It helps if you consider that it is changing, Nana tries to look forward more than dwelling on the horrors of the past that we have uncovered.
I find the joy in it, the joy that we finally are stopping it.
For instance, we know it is twisted, we don't want to dwell on HOW twisted, once you see sick it only bothers you more to keep trying to determine how sick, it doesn't matter. The first level of sick is enough to remove it from the planet.

I agree, Nana.....just KNOWING that the stuff we have seen so far is sick, twisted and just plain EVIL, tells me that what we are dealing with knows no bounds! That should wake up the "AW, HELL NO" in most everyone and flip your switch to FIGHT BACK mode! What is hard to believe is how long all this nonsense has been going on and we couldn't/didn't wanna see! Anons are standing strong and becoming more and more vocal - we are NOT afraid and we aren't going to stop spreading truth. They have opened "Pandora's Box" for sure and NCSWIC!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Yes Maam we have to get to the bottom of it but as far as me dwelling on personally looking at every single one of their evil deeds, I dont think that is good for us.
I mean kind of like if one of the evils is executed, you know we can only kill them once to my current knowledge.

Now I will admit I have wonder how God will stop them from reincarnating here again but I feel like He has got that well in hand.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

As far as God handling those that may reincarnate themselves down the line, the way I see it is, God has awakened something in us that is showing us the way to break free of and destroy the evil that had has us in its grasp for so long! As we find our inner strengths that have been there all along, we can finally stand up, unafraid and speak the truth! Once awakened, there is no going back! It's WE, THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY, NOT the Lone Ranger or Superman....we have our own Kryptonite and it's called the TRUTH! We just stay on course, with God , our CIC and the White Hats and leading the way! All day today, I've just had this overwhelming feeling that so much good is coming our way....not going for a "Pollyanna" moment here, just wanted to share!
Saw a great sign today that said, "ALEXA, BRING BACK TRUMP!" 🙏😉

(1) Show this thread