In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I pray I truly understand this soon. My brain is about to bust going over and over all this stuff that just doesn’t make total sense yet. If i dont keep busy it is all I think about. And the greatest thought is, what is the truth that would put the biggest percentage of us in the hospital? Though I have learned many shocking and awful things , I have learned of nothing that would put most in hospital. I pray we know soon. My brain hurts.

It helps if you consider that it is changing, Nana tries to look forward more than dwelling on the horrors of the past that we have uncovered.
I find the joy in it, the joy that we finally are stopping it.
For instance, we know it is twisted, we don't want to dwell on HOW twisted, once you see sick it only bothers you more to keep trying to determine how sick, it doesn't matter. The first level of sick is enough to remove it from the planet.

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wasn’t really talking about their evil deeds. I don’t really want to know that either. I already kniw a lit of it and less is better. I’m talking about us as a people. like were did we really come from and for purpose. Are we part of a simulation or not? What really happened to Jesus? Did satan do all the things in the Old Testament? What part did our creator play in Old Testament? What happened to advance technology that we started over again? If we have been here before in what context? Are we just repeating the same lives or different? Are we trapped here at death and if so by who? And if we are trapped where are our passed live ones. If death is an illusion then I want my grandmother back. These are the things that occupy my mind. And if there are truths that would put so many in the hospital are those truths related to any of these questions?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

All I can give is just my own view point on this.

Yep some ppl imo will not be able to get thro it.

Idk that anyone can tell us the absolute truth of what happened in Biblical times until we see all the information found under the Vatican hidden for centuries transcribed.

While we seem to have been living in an illusion our whole lives idk that I would say it is a simulation. From what I experienced in my NDE I know that we are not these material Earthsuits that have a shelf life. I know from what I felt in the presence of God that I was an energy being, no Earth type body, just energy & I did not feel trapped at all.
Death is not the illusion, the illusion is what we have been living & some think we die with the Earthsuit, we dont, or I didnt anyway.

I have heard NDEs that were bad.
I dont think that I have been trapped here forever cause the last lifetime I remember was not in an Earthsuit at all.
This is just my perspective from my experiences everyone is diffe

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree, Nana.....just KNOWING that the stuff we have seen so far is sick, twisted and just plain EVIL, tells me that what we are dealing with knows no bounds! That should wake up the "AW, HELL NO" in most everyone and flip your switch to FIGHT BACK mode! What is hard to believe is how long all this nonsense has been going on and we couldn't/didn't wanna see! Anons are standing strong and becoming more and more vocal - we are NOT afraid and we aren't going to stop spreading truth. They have opened "Pandora's Box" for sure and NCSWIC!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Yes Maam we have to get to the bottom of it but as far as me dwelling on personally looking at every single one of their evil deeds, I dont think that is good for us.
I mean kind of like if one of the evils is executed, you know we can only kill them once to my current knowledge.

Now I will admit I have wonder how God will stop them from reincarnating here again but I feel like He has got that well in hand.

(1) Show this thread