Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

oh yeah - this feels like round 3 trying to eradicate evil and get outta this prison simulation and back out to Real Space. "they" mind wipe us each time.

Makes me wonder, do we manifest or just remember?

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

time does not exist, only mindset

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

💯

💯

💯

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Dan Vibes

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

We did not forget, we came from the future. Soon you will see and remember.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAPPENED TO A LOT OF US

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

So True!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

During a shamanic journey I was shown that we are soooo much larger than we think. Many ideas of what this meant, still trying to pin it down.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

That's how I felt the 1st time I experienced lake Tahoe

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

The last time I was there was 20 years ago I'm sure they ruined it for the average people.

(2) Show this thread

Not all of us forgot everything and I am sure it's why I get a bit intense on some topics- I remember where some things lead too.

Re-membering is good. It's how we heal the pieces of ourselves and fragments of timelines making ourselves whole again.🙏💛

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I know

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Well, but these was an accident.
It wasn't the plan that we forgot it.
The good is that the great awakening is coming.
And there is no take away this time. 😏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Fascinating movie we are in kind of reminds me of this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxdS8TP37I4

Deja Vu - Official Trailer - YouTube

It is deja vu that unexpectedly guides ATF agent Doug Carlin through an investigation into a shattering crime. Called in to recover evidence after a bomb set...

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

The real game of Survivor, lol

Test of the Soul.

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Good morning Kim! The journey is finding self again. Your true self. Not all will make the connection and change their inner struggle. I know I have had to make changes for myself. Thabks for being there on the journey to help.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤔

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

And we just defeated those responsible.

Feels manipulative.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i think it probably has been

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

insidious

purposeful

deviant

evil

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Re-education-y vibes.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:09
ONE MOST HIGH

Yes we have many times, but this time is different >>>
THIS TIME WE FOOKN WON!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

I pray I truly understand this soon. My brain is about to bust going over and over all this stuff that just doesn’t make total sense yet. If i dont keep busy it is all I think about. And the greatest thought is, what is the truth that would put the biggest percentage of us in the hospital? Though I have learned many shocking and awful things , I have learned of nothing that would put most in hospital. I pray we know soon. My brain hurts.

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

My dad and I were just talking about this last night. It’s hard trying to function with everyday life when you know things are so wrong. It’s like being sober at a party and everyone is drunk and you wonder why they won’t stop drinking

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Thank you, I can certainly relate to what you said. I have no one of the same mindset other than AnonUp and Telegram for comfort. I want to know the truth...I don't want any of it kept from us, we have all gone through our own personal hell supporting this Awakening, and deserve to know.

(4) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ