Only people mentioned by @NewQd in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication

I want to see every last one of them executed. Make it pay-per-view, that's fine with me. That would be money well-spent. Imagine how much cash would be taken in to start the new government with.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication

All that Ukraine billions is coming right back into the wallets of the elite. This is how [they] live in mansions in gated commu ities, dine at expensive restaurants, drive expensive cars, fly in private jets,wear designer clothing, have serving staff, while we the people work and pay taxes so [they] can make war. Our founding fathers did not envision our country run by self- serving elites. We MUST take our country back to the Republic it was designed to be, governed by WE THE PEOPLE and GOD ALMIGHTY!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

AMEN!

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread