#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Stealrh mode vibes

Snowed here overnight, refreshing.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

How you feeling?

Considering the fact that my diagnosis may change with a new MRI, not sure. 2nd neurosurgeon is questioning the brain tumor diagnosis. lol Still half "paealyzed" and each day is tough (pain). Other than that, I'm good. At least I'm hpme.

💙Thanks for asking. Blessings, VK. Manifestations feel more real every day. Lots of time to practice.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Keeping you in my prayers. Praying for total healing and pain relief. So glad you are home. God bless you.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I am manifesting your pain is gone, and you are healed.
United and Believe
Faith
Thank you Christ
LOVE

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Dear Photon,

I’m praying for your healing in Yeshua’s Holy Name, amen.

God bless you.