#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Stealrh mode vibes

Snowed here overnight, refreshing.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I did a search just to see if there waa any update. glad to see your post. Praying for you.🙏🙏

Great to see you patriot! Enjoy those vibes! Blessings to you

Hoping you are home and much better! 🙏🏻

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Texas is forecasting 90 today...I miss snow!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Awe Photon, so good to see your post!
You made my day.
Love you
LOVE

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

happy to see you post and happy you're home. sending prayers for a better/new diagnosis.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😇❤️🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Amazing and lovely to see you Annie! ❤️
Hang in there.
(Maybe you know already-it helps to keep the body alkaline-to avoid acidic food.)

It was snowing in WI this morning.Triggered a smile. 😊 I agree it was refreshing.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Sure was surprised when I got out bed this morning! Beautiful but too early!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Ready for the elements! He’s got this! 😊👍 Lord, so great to see your post…hang in there fren!! 🙏❤️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

:)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

So grateful every time I see you post.
💖

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Photon sighting! Hope this means yiu’re doing well. 😗🤍🙏🏻🕊💫

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

How are you Annie? Are you home or at Mayo?

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Home. Mayo might have gotten the diagnosis wrong.🙄

💙

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

are you better annie?

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

No, sorry.💙

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, researcher, anon, digital soldier, family man patiently waiting for justice to be delivered

VK, you on Truth or am i following a fake account?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Still sending ❤️🙏

How you feeling?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Considering the fact that my diagnosis may change with a new MRI, not sure. 2nd neurosurgeon is questioning the brain tumor diagnosis. lol Still half "paealyzed" and each day is tough (pain). Other than that, I'm good. At least I'm hpme.

💙Thanks for asking. Blessings, VK. Manifestations feel more real every day. Lots of time to practice.

(1) Show this thread