Are you ever so thrilled to talk to certain people that you fear you might push them away being too chatty? I feel like I struggle with this sometimes. I have been told by several men in my life that I never know when to shut up, I'm obnoxious or I don't know how to gage when I've said too much and just need to be quiet and wait. 😅 It has caused me some insecurity and to constantly second guess myself with what I have to share or say. I unnecessarily apologize for everything due to it and I often have an internal war within about whether or not to speak up at all. As soon as I get excited to talk about a subject I'm like a puppy ready to go out on a walk, 0-100 LET'S PLAY and then I feel so ashamed about getting too excited about the topics.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I enjoy your posts and find them both informative and interesting

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

😄 Thank you, that put a big smile on my face 🤍

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Don’t worry about what others think. Be yourself. Enjoy the freedom! God made all of us different but that doesn’t mean He made us wrong. 🕊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

🤍🙏

(1) Show this thread

be your authentic you...if they dont like it..byeee!🙂
pssst👇

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

This is me being authentic I felt the urge to share so I could get it off my chest. It's something I don't like about myself that I want to fix. I'm not as confident as I appear. 😅

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

reserved people annoy me….

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

those people are just assholes

never ever apologize for the way God made you

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Ok 😭

(1) Show this thread

111 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread