There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Are you ever so thrilled to talk to certain people that you fear you might push them away being too chatty? I feel like I struggle with this sometimes. I have been told by several men in my life that I never know when to shut up, I'm obnoxious or I don't know how to gage when I've said too much and just need to be quiet and wait. πŸ˜… It has caused me some insecurity and to constantly second guess myself with what I have to share or say. I unnecessarily apologize for everything due to it and I often have an internal war within about whether or not to speak up at all. As soon as I get excited to talk about a subject I'm like a puppy ready to go out on a walk, 0-100 LET'S PLAY and then I feel so ashamed about getting too excited about the topics.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I enjoy your posts and find them both informative and interesting

πŸ˜„ Thank you, that put a big smile on my face 🀍

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it