There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Are you ever so thrilled to talk to certain people that you fear you might push them away being too chatty? I feel like I struggle with this sometimes. I have been told by several men in my life that I never know when to shut up, I'm obnoxious or I don't know how to gage when I've said too much and just need to be quiet and wait. 😅 It has caused me some insecurity and to constantly second guess myself with what I have to share or say. I unnecessarily apologize for everything due to it and I often have an internal war within about whether or not to speak up at all. As soon as I get excited to talk about a subject I'm like a puppy ready to go out on a walk, 0-100 LET'S PLAY and then I feel so ashamed about getting too excited about the topics.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

never ever apologize for the way God made you

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

no tears queenesther….AU frens enjoy your posts…WWG1WGA