#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Elon’s ‘turbulance’ tweet today seems to tie to Q’s ‘Buckle up’ drop from 2 years ago today.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

You can buckle up OR, make like an eagle and fly above the turbulence.

"Eagles of large size can fly above many storm clouds like golden and bald eagles. They fly up to 11,000 feet above sea level, the altitude at which many small planes fly. As a result, the Eagle enters space when a storm occurs, and it usually cannot reach there in good weather.

This act of boldness gives the eagle a broader view of its surroundings. When the eagle is above the storm, without any rough winds, its flights become smooth with less effort.

How Can Eagles Fly Above Storms?
Many theories have been about how eagles effortlessly soar through the sky. Some believe that eagles use thermal air currents according to their requirement, while others think superficially, believing in their superpower. However, the fact is that eagles use a variety of techniques to fly, including soaring, thermals, and up-drafts."-

https://tipsfolder.com/eagles-soar-above-storms-6e86d20e464f6c91d12a798a9557e4b5/

i stopped saying buckle up recently, cause of Gods promise he will sustain His children. still funny in a way...i do tend to white knuckle it lol

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Meee too, like when they had Jodie Fosters character in Contact buckled into her space travel chair and she said, fook this, unbuckled and went into a peaceful free float; the way it was designed to be.

I'm okay to go!! Lets do this!!!