#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

R.I.P Jhon F Kennedy Sr.
My condolences to his family and a great pain for me .. he was a great hero for me, may God welcome him into his kingdom and blessings for them
@LoveTump @ellestar @vincentkennedy
@Raisin_Cain @Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR
@MrDeeds1111 @LionHart76 @DianAandDennis
@PATRICK @SantaSurfing @PatriotSher @sabrinagal
@DJT_JFKJr @CarmindaB @MrsClaus
@peaceinamerica1@martingeddes@doqholliday
@HiiiPow3r@ghostezra @lostsailor@jonellam
@sparkledocawake @MonkeyWerks@inthematrixxx
@caseydee521@qarmy_anon

Family, God and Country! Conservative. Second Amendment Supporter. NRA. Donald J Trump is the GREATEST PRESIDENT in my lifetime!

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

How about some clarification.... the Former President JFK, the son(JFKJR) of the former President JFK, an other person with the name of John F Kennedy?

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Ton Bon to his Publication

Yes is ex President Jhon F. Kennedy ,This photo with Trump was taken on the Anniversary in Normandy France, he was not going to hug a stranger, you do not think

Agape Vincit Omnia... I am a daughter of the King... Far from perfect... Loved through grace... Thank you Jesus!!!XO #IFBP

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

President Trump does not consider our Military strangers. If you know anything about President Trump you know he is a loving and kind man.

In response Kim Steinhauer to her Publication

watch Flynn on doug billions show on YouTube
flynn says no plan no military in charge no nothing its fake
flynn lied about 30 days

Only people mentioned by @KimberlyAnne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Steinhauer, click on at the bottom under it