R.I.P Jhon F Kennedy Sr.
My condolences to his family and a great pain for me .. he was a great hero for me, may God welcome him into his kingdom and blessings for them
@LoveTump @ellestar @vincentkennedy
@Raisin_Cain @Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR
@MrDeeds1111 @LionHart76 @DianAandDennis
@PATRICK @SantaSurfing @PatriotSher @sabrinagal
@DJT_JFKJr @CarmindaB @MrsClaus
@peaceinamerica1@martingeddes@doqholliday
@HiiiPow3r@ghostezra @lostsailor@jonellam
@sparkledocawake @MonkeyWerks@inthematrixxx
@caseydee521@qarmy_anon

Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

This isn't true. That was not JFK Sr.

You're a lunatic. And you have disrespected a veteran.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

R.I.P. Sir, I will never forget you, and the mark of goodness you leave with us! My Hero!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

On my B-day he passed. My Hero!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

So that was him??? He would be 103 years old.

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Family, God and Country! Conservative. Second Amendment Supporter. NRA. Donald J Trump is the GREATEST PRESIDENT in my lifetime!

How about some clarification.... the Former President JFK, the son(JFKJR) of the former President JFK, an other person with the name of John F Kennedy?

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Ton Bon to his Publication

Yes is ex President Jhon F. Kennedy ,This photo with Trump was taken on the Anniversary in Normandy France, he was not going to hug a stranger, you do not think

(1) Show this thread

All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

he was released from this flesh prison. death is only a ticket out of this realm. death doesnot mean the end, its merely another beginning. a soul is eternal. it never dies, but only transforms. its a time of celebration. he has been liberated from pain and has entered unconditional love. do not be saddened, but rejoice for he sits with our creator.