#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do they smell like sunshine or doodoo?

Anytime I can smell a vibe it smells like ionization, sometime mixed with dampness. Always a good smell. wish I could bottle it.

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

I'm not likening these vibes at all. Incoming attack like.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

vibe smells, not thought of that, but am happy with breaths of rain, of the ocean, of sweet essential oils, and my kitchen adventures💙organic healthy homemade soup, skillet cornbread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Burnt hair vibes ?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Maybe Elon can help you with that. 😉

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I love the fresh clean smell when it is just about to rain. I call it the scent of heaven. 😇 Perhaps that is what heaven will smell like all the time. A sweet fresh aroma.
Sometimes a blessing is heaven sent,
Just before a rain, that heavenly scent.
To remind us God is always near,
And not to worry, nor ever fear.
Breathe in that wonderful sweet smell,
Know in your heart, all is well.
For our Lord's promises are so true,
He always wins, and makes us brand new!

Earthiness ♡

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Like the desert after a rainstorm!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I love the smell of rain but it's best in the moment.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

yeah when i take the dog out after rain just finishes air is so fresh and so clean clean.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

yeah when i take the dog out after rain just finishes air is so fresh and so clean clean.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I am still looking to make a cologne that smells like Hoppe's#9. Love that scent! Know what you mean about the vibes. They are like a flower just about to start blooming; something that has been hidden is about to come to light!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

A wise person once mentioned “ionized justice”…
Incoming?
🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Burnt air by EL ectricity ON

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Your “go to” bottled Water.
plus, it’s an essentia business.
#AnonIsland

totally agree. smells like Ozone! Powerful
healing molecule!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Check with Elon, perhaps you can sell a gift pack: Burnt Hair + Thick Vibes. (yours could do well as a conditioner).

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Nothing like the smell and feeling in the air right before The Storm.
When you smell it you know whats about to happen, better than any weather radar.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Listen To Me My People
Hear Me My Nation
Instruction Will Go Out
From Me My Justice Will
Become A Light To The
Nations - 1207

The Jewish Media Monopoly
On Information Makes It
Impossible To Know The
Truth Of Our Police State
Imprisonment

The Jesuit Order Is Not
Of Any Significant
Numbers Today But The
Judeo Masonic Mafia Is
Quite Wealthy And Corrupt
Today

I Am A Broken Man That
Has Made Many Mistakes
But I Now Know The Truth
Of How The Light Of Love
Will Free All My People
From Bondage

He Sent Me To Bind Up The
Brokenhearted To Proclaim
Liberty To The Captives
And The Wide Opening Of
The Eyes To The Prisoners

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Anytime+I+can+smell+a+vibe+it+smells+like+ionization%2C+sometime+mixed+with+dampness+Always+a+good+smell+wish+I+could+bottle+it

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/20/2018 21:26:55 ID: df4bad
>>1122226 (SUM = Q Post 16 “Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise”

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

A storm is brewing? I feel something like a cold winter...

gotta be better than burnt hair 😂 i live elon but gross 😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

😌Like walking in the woods after it rains

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

First thing that popped in my head too.

(1) Show this thread

I call it “crisp fall” with a splash of football!

in August 2013, I smelled “football”, and then I said, “no, thats real eatate!”😱

got dressed and went to see my banker I hadnt seen in 6 years. she said yes! its like 2004!!!

so, I just started a staging business! 🤣

VK could bottle tgos smell and call it “APL Fookery” with a red panda logo.

I would be soryaing that shit on myself about 20 times a day . anything to restore vibes instantly 🤣🤣🤣

it may be a great alternative to “burnt hair “

😎 111.10 USD

* (call mike lindell) 🤷‍♀️🤣

Air is very thick! bothers breathing! pressurized air, getting bad quality air notices almost everyday! I have very sensitive strong sense of smell! been in weird tranquil state for about a week! Can’t put my finger on it! 🤷🏼‍♀️ But also can feel stronger vibes from everyone around me, a kind of a disturbance in thei aura. Hoping for the good! coffee tasting good!

Blueberry bushes in the fall. The forest after a rain. Working amongst my lavender while the bees buzz around me. Waves lapping on the shoreline of Georgian Bay while sunlight dances across the water. Almost all good vibes involve nature in my world, except being with my family where I feel completely relaxed and free.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

nature is my peace and joy, life seems perfect then

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Can also feel it, especially around the face.

Yea though I walk thru the valley in the shadow of death I will fear no evil

This contraption makes that smell when you use it. smells deligjtful!!

In response SMS Wall to her Publication

i totally have that! 😆👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 you're right.

(1) Show this thread