Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i call you the father to the holy son i never had john. you got the glory me i git the she never had her son story..

Good call VK.. [they] are blocking a lot of us lol

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

beware of false. im with you vk.

hahaha thestormisuponus i new it called it all the way 🀣🀣🀣and the people still post there shit that never comes true

hahaha thestormisuponus i new it called it all the way 🀣🀣🀣and the people still post there shit that never comes true

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Optics. Matrix and reality converging. Maybe midterms happen, maybe they don’t. Either way god has already won. We only see what they want us to see.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Juan has said that if '20 isnt fixed its dead and gone and this opportunity is lost. I agree with Juan. Who ya gonna vote for VK...they are all pos criminals. Maybe make a list of ur Trusted politicians. '22 cannot go forward before people see Truth. Ur thoughts on this would be appreciated VK. Im not attacking u...as pointed out in ur post.
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Who cares, but the drama is entertaining.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

TheStormIsUponUs have a lot of followers right here on AnonUp, I didn't know he was attacking VK!!! Wow, irregular warfare is psyop heavy.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

The origin comes from this shill!
Storm exposed it!

(1) Show this thread

problem i have is republicans already had control of the house and senate 2016-2020 and still let the dems control with russia collusion and impeachments, blocking funding for the wall etc. its just a selling point this time around. i only have faith in God not man.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

wow that guy really doesn't like VK...
just read some of his posts on TS
😁

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

He is here on Anonup too and has made posts trying to bash VK... https://anonup.com/@stormis_us

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

✝️ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

I'll get it out there..

I went through 300+ comments on the McAfee aka Nuclear Maga (very recently changed to Q+) telegram thread where VK and AU was mentioned. I am not adding or subtracting anything. Not trying be bias, just transparent from my observation. The McAfee admin / mod was making statements and also responding to questions asked. In summary they said there is no actual person who is VK. The accounts are ran by someone named Dan (not any sort of explanation). Someone asked who is Dan, but it was never answered at time of me viewing. The admin / mod mentioned AU is funded by CIA / FBI. Reason being that in order to run AU site, it would cost $15-$20k per month. There were a handful of folks commenting negatively who obviously have not been on here to feel the chill vibes as VK would say. Some others defended AU and VK. Keep in mind additional comments may of been added since me viewing. I notice most of folks commenting , asking questions were just seeking good true info.

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Lieutenant Dan?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

No way that costs $15-20k, it costs less. If this site is hosted on VPS (and probably is) it can cost around $400 a month and if you pay for entire year in advance, you probably get a good discount as well. That is with the most expensive package. I compared several hosting providers. Now, it is pretty easy to find out the real costs of the website. You pay for the hosting and the domain name once a year (domain .com is maybe $10-$20 a year). Everyone can check it for themselves and confirm, there are tools on the internet available.

(4) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

IMO β€œInitially”…..I had a comment & deleted. WAIT…..WTF? β€œVK” posted this?”. Unless VK calls me out, he didn’t post this. Sure he did on TS, but these aren’t his words. I guarantee it. If I’m wrong, door is open to call me out. πŸ˜ƒ. I back my statement until proved otherwise 100%

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

VK shared my post here on AU .
I just screenshot his TS post & shared it here

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

IMO that is not a VK post. It doesn't even sound like him. The attacks are going to become stronger as they are fighting for their sick lives.

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

If you are not a true patriot then get out of the way :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

#truth . ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

IMissJoeM too

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thanks for sharing this info, think i follow that fake telegram account, miss JoeM too, believe was first twitter i followedπŸ’™

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That account didn't like it whenever VK brought up FE type of discussions. I never understood why.

This the same one on AU?
https://anonup.com/@stormis_us

In response kolibri to his Publication

yes! he is a shill

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Fookers!

If the Q team is out pan handling for donations on social media, then things have gone way south.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

The Q team is not going to ask for money on telegram come on yall focus.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Go VK go ZZ
World War Z

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I hope White hats are watching and grabbing these fools!

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

that account blocked me long ago

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

that account blocked me long ago

What a Clown 🀑 smh

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

I read the thread on these.. comments are hysterical.. apparently decodering is a word πŸ˜‚ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ