IMO “Initially”…..I had a comment & deleted. WAIT…..WTF? “VK” posted this?”. Unless VK calls me out, he didn’t post this. Sure he did on TS, but these aren’t his words. I guarantee it. If I’m wrong, door is open to call me out. 😃. I back my statement until proved otherwise 100%

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

IMO that is not a VK post. It doesn't even sound like him. The attacks are going to become stronger as they are fighting for their sick lives.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

VK shared my post here on AU .
I just screenshot his TS post & shared it here

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

My post sounds a bit shilly. Relax…I took a THC gummy tonight & just read my post again. I can see where I Sound like a penis, but still don’t feel like these are VK’s words. You don’t feel it? “IF” VK posted this for real…… 100% coded. My Opinion while being high which I never doo. Don’t make me go to TS & start argueing, forgive me! 🥰🙏😃😃

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Maybe I’m off center tonight, but I promise I’m a good guy. Until the next time!

(2) Show this thread