Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Present tense❤️

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

We were incredibly blessed to get to meet her as she drove back home after her weekend at General Flynn's!
I'll never forget that day!
God Bless you dear Lady...wherever you are 🥰💕🥰

I struggle with this one. I honestly can't see her being Norma Jean (MM) I don't think the ages line up. BUT...I could see her being an unknown daughter of Norma Jean. One that the public didn't know about perhaps...and maybe why the emphasis ON MM...or not MM...etc... Just a thought...and obviously I could be completely wrong.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

think she is alive♥️present tense from you too

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Present tense there hun?

Nana doesnt know if she faked her death or not but either way I know she is where she wants to be.

Such a Patriot deserves a place in history no matter what.
There will no doubt be a memorial on that bridge for her either way as well.

Some say she was Marilyn, I have no idea but if she was and she staged her death, then imo she deserves what ever life she wants as she gave a lot for this country,

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There just has to be a Memorial on that bridge. I envision a banner with a statue of her waving over the bridge :). It would be great to have a tshirt of that where the proceeds were put towards something that would mean a lot to her.
She deserves that.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice the underlining in photo two. [Is] 🤔

(3) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"love her so," not "loved her so" (past tense). I never believed she died and I still don't. That's why I'm an Anon, some things you just don't believe even when most do.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

❤️ 🤍 💙

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

A beautiful soul...sure do miss her.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, me too. I so love the warm light of her bracelets. On nights that I can't sleep and I feel so overwhelmed, I look down at each wrist and feel her spirit close. I always smile when I remember her shenanigans in craft stores. She always made me laugh.

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication

great photo of her💓

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I know that she wouldn't mind me saying this...I've said it before...one of the best things I loved about V was her potty mouth...she would make me giggle out loud. I had 2 unforgettable phone calls with her, and I think she knew how much I liked it when she would start talking like that. All I could picture was her very photogenic face with perfect shades of lipstick always. I adored her, I miss her, and i believe she is still alive. V, one day we will hug and laugh. your friend, Cindy/PreppyGardener❤️💋

Sorely missed.#justiceforV

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In simple Gematria:
I am not Marilyn = 164
Yes I am Marilyn = 164

😉

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤣😅🙏2

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤣😅🙏2

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Veronica is an angel sent by God. 😇

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Absolutely love her🥰

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

A true special Lady.
Dignity in a hat.

She is a precious lady, wonderful patriot, total class.

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🤔Why am I under such heavy attack as I am trying to
post my comments here???
👹[THEY] hate her!
🃏Trump's [TRUMP CARD]...
🦋One of [THEM]...💙
💜God Bless!
💣NCSWIC
💥

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Fiesty Veronica. Miss her😍

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Yes, that's a perfect description!

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Be so glad when she comes back on the scene..she's been missed.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol! I loved her.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

our beautiful veronica 🙏❤️🌹

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

True Patriot and Warrior.
❤️❤️❤️🙏

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

She's Norma Jean not MKUltra Marilyn😉

(1) Show this thread

She's Norma Jean not MKUltra Marilyn😉