Choose a Phone:

IPhone 14

Samsung Fold 4

Samsung s22 Ultra

I don\'t do Cell Phone

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

That I would love as a home phone.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

More of this.
Ditch da phones

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

only familiar with iphones, tech skills minimal, a similar phone format easier when mine bites the dust, so the iphone 14

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Is the Q phone available currently, and is it OUR Q Phone? There are more than a few Q phones being advertised.

(1) Show this thread

how about none of the above.....there is no answer for that.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

iPhone 11 pro max here. Gonna keep it til it dies.

Our iphones are so old that our cellphone company is sending notices that they will stop working properly within the next few months.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

would like amazing photos♥️

(1) Show this thread

I do phone but do not care. Older the better as long as it's working

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I’m still using my used/refurbished iphone 8.
I can’t use some apps because i refuse to update, hopefully it will last me for a bit longer.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

That's way newer than mine.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

None of the above. Q Phone.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Still have an iphone 8 on 4G and haven't done a single upgrade. I have a free 11 available for me to switch to and I don't even want it, at least until my 8 dies. I'm hoping for the world to change before I need a new phone.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Aug 14th drop 👀

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

👀👀👀👀 double 18 vibes🔥

VK VIBES R POWERFUL . ☀️
#vibecheck#VKVibes . ❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I have an iPhone 7E only because I can hold it on my hands better than most big ones, also I didn’t need face recognition or print recognition to be on it!!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🧐

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have an older iphone but would rather have a samsung .

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I don't care about new versions I think mine is a 7. Still works. If it ain't broke...

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

My husband bought me an iphone14 last night but I did buy an AntiRadiation phone case for it. From SafeSleeve. It blocks 99% of RF(5G, wifi, cellular, etc) and up to 92% of ELF(battery, AC power, etc.) cell phone radiation.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

lol I was scrolling & mistakenly hit fold 4 😂
I have an iphone 11, spend too much time on it & would like to break that habit 😏

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

traded my iphone in yesrs back for an old flip phone no internet. i dont think this is on the list

shit should I switch to a beeper? 😂

id rather use telepathy.

Got me a htc one droid for a whole lot of years now; cracked up screen, no email, no updates: guess I'm holding out for something better.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts