WUSA9 IN WASHINGTON DC REPORTS THIS👇🤔

In response Donna Wright to her Publication

destroyed sum sum

(1) Show this thread
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Executions ! I hope.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Sounds like a malfunction of equipment that produces hydrogen which is normally released on rooftops of buildings

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

bizarre there are no emergency services around/nor ppl querying what's happening?
date of vid shows Oct 12 2022
speculation it's steam release? not an expert but sounds like some firearm to me.
apparently the guy just runs away at the end without saying anything?Just checked and he does. earlier in the stream he says he'll keep going 'til charge on his phone runs out but he does film his feet running at very end w'out saying anyfink?
weird

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

My questions, as well.
have heard industrial steam release and it doesn't sound like this.
Additionally, once released it stops!
Very strange . . .
The longerI listened to this video, the more curious I became about the person filming it.
No fear, fairly close and no one else around.
Setup?
Distraction?
Firecrackers?

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

https://youtu.be/arJr1WazNCc?t=532
just some malfunctioning equipment..

Washington DC LIVE Explosions at the FBI Headquarters - Mysterious Blasts October 11, 2022 - YouTube

LIVE LANDCast Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. LAND SPECULATION is a live discussion-based daily stream in which we discuss critical topics to a backdrop of releva...

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

flash bang training 🤓📝🎥😅

(1) Show this thread

I think this is from the beginning of the pandemic timeframe from Telegram. So it looks like explosions and DC looked abandoned at the time (not sure now if abandoned or not). but I believe this is from several years ago.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

At least I know where to subscribe, send money, and drama for nothing burgers.

Maybe they were filming for the next Ukraine war mongering propaganda 🤣

No police AT ALL.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Best bet: destroying evidence

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

theyd do that quietly

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Apparently the local cops dont give a shit!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i call BS

(1) Show this thread

isnt it empty? time to burn them all down

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

One of my best friends works there, so I can say for a fact that it’s not empty .

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I saw this but its odd that no police or fireman interactions or even sirens anywhere? Also other than this video no one is reporting on this ! 🤷‍♀️

Is traffic always that little at night in DC? The tiny towns around here have more traffic than that.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Dude on longer video said it's 3AM ... which seems bizarre ... this can't be today 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Not sure if this is full video or not, but the full video shows steam or smoke appearing in puffs from the top of the building in semi-regular intervals.

It appears to be a mechanical issue, there are no people involved to be seen anywhere.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Demolition underway?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Hard to say what it is....Here is a youtube link with longer video if you want to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrJfkxSYe8

LIVE Explosions At FBI Headquarters Washington DC - YouTube

LIVE LANDCast Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. LAND SPECULATION is a live discussion-based daily stream in which we discuss critical topics to a backdrop of releva...

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

prob destroying evidence

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Hard to say what it is, but that's a good guess....Here is a youtube link with longer video if you want to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrJfkxSYe8

LIVE Explosions At FBI Headquarters Washington DC - YouTube

(1) Show this thread