Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_Account_Q/2500

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Oh, the same account that asks for donations so that Q team can go back home to safely? lol

Every anon should laminate this drop and carry it with them at all times

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Money doesn't have to be physical or have any hard intrinsic value.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

This is a spiritual wakening, and you can not buy it or sell it.
We are a family of God.
LOVE

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

3x banned, Retired Funeral Director and Embalmer in Tx, homeschool mom. Tired of the bs.

I rarely ever post. I’ve never wanted to be a big social media influencer. I research on my own for discernment to what is being put out there. My battlefield is off of social media. I red pill as much as I can and not once have I ever wanted to be paid for any of it. I go back to this drop all the time. I’m appalled at some that defend themselves with making money from this movement. Just a few weeks ago I saw this. Their reasoning was that they pour so much time into finding information so why should they not make it a business and get paid. That’s never what this was about. This was about waking the masses to the evil corruption thats been going on for far too long. I’m sorry of I upset anyone but enough is enough. All this is doing is hurting the movement. So many people are confused and led astray because of those that want money from this.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response lelou 6458 to her Publication

Well said Lelou! Your voice is bigger than you know…Thank you and God Bless you for being here and having the courage to say what needs to be said 🙏🏻❤️

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response lelou 6458 to her Publication

I Always Use Q As A Road Map, Its Worked Out Well So Far.

(2) Show this thread

Very true! Always follow the money. The light always reveals darkness. We need to keep our faith and vibes high! This is just the beginning of the attacks we will all most likely face. We need to be firmly grounded to repel the arrows. Remember if it looks like a duck😏. Breathe! God Wins! WWG1WGA Hugs

and there is no way to justify even the slightest of profit.

not one justification.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

The root of all evil, the love of money. God will provide for us in his new world…we are all about the children nothing else

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yes and most of all I bear one phrase from Q a LONG LONG time back in this...
NO OUTSIDE COMMS ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE CHAN BOARD, ANY CLAIM-ANY CLAIM-ANY CLAIM OTHERWISE SHOULD BE "IMMEDIATELY" DISMISSED AS FALSE!!!!!
That is the "guard gate" I use for a really big part of my info filter.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

One of my very favorite Q drops😊

Same here!

(1) Show this thread

NCSVVIC -> NOTHING! WWG1WGA_WW Twatter - @Conc3rndC1t1zN Truth Social - @QualityControl

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Yess!! Great Reminder.. 💥

💧