Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Did Ivanka also date the freaky Nathan Rothschild?
Was she undercover and gathering intel or did she hope to marry into that family, knowing what they were ALL involved in to cause pain and suffering to the EARTH?
WTH?

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Digital soldiers ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑโค #TheGreatAwakening

Bad clone he is even shorter then the real one

Something about the top right picture makes me think Nazis.

He is dead in the eyes, souless - and I don't think it is the same guy.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Robert David Steele says he Doesnt Trust him, but that could be optics. I do Trust Steele not because He's CIA kek, but because of ITNJ.org and his work there~

In response memes matter to her Publication

FIND and NAME even one PEDO ELITE that Robert Steele has brought to justice, not the normal JOES on the street.
College students that volunteered there at ITNJ stated they would be investigating these elites and the files were taken from them.
ITNJ is a gatekeeper org and only pedos like the elites sat on that "fake court". Even Satanic Dude Kamala was heading a TI group on that page. Think about it...

This was gathering info on victims for the criminals ONLY.
Find out how many victims may have ceased living from this doxing the GREAT Robert "CIA" Steele participated in.
Sasha TOO.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Unless he goes by a different name, he is not on the arrest, executed list. He definitely doesnt look the same. Many rumors about him. He hasnt really been active lately.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

He was shaking hands with the elites, trying to save his building. I can't believe he attempted that with President Trump as his father in law. Ivanka will push through! Family is everything!

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ Itโ€™s 5 oโ€™clock somewhere ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒด

if this is what it appears to be, my soul hurts for her.

Fil-Am who loves my POTUS 45 โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Wait....what?!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ I donโ€™t understand..๐Ÿ˜”

He has Zuckerberg look. I don't think it's Jared.

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

you read my mind, like that plastic pasty look with the creepy eyes... wth!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Think maybe he was caught as a Double Agent & Treason ? I also read he was locked out of White House before President Trump left, Worth reseaching?

30โฌ†๏ธ| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication

It's the safest thing, I feel so sorry for Ivanka and her children.

(1) Show this thread

Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

I wonder how Ivanka feels about this and what she knows๐Ÿค”. Is she still with Real Jared? I think real was in Christmas card.

Christ Follower โš”๏ธ Truth Seeker ๐ŸŒŸ Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

This is insane seeing the pictures next to each other. That can't be the same person! OMG

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Tough job with non believers!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปTRUMP

In response Foxtrot Freedom to her Publication

cute dimples to pink rat eyes.... def not the same person.

(1) Show this thread