30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

👇 Clon.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Robert David Steele says he Doesnt Trust him, but that could be optics. I do Trust Steele not because He's CIA kek, but because of ITNJ.org and his work there~

FIND and NAME even one PEDO ELITE that Robert Steele has brought to justice, not the normal JOES on the street.
College students that volunteered there at ITNJ stated they would be investigating these elites and the files were taken from them.
ITNJ is a gatekeeper org and only pedos like the elites sat on that "fake court". Even Satanic Dude Kamala was heading a TI group on that page. Think about it...

This was gathering info on victims for the criminals ONLY.
Find out how many victims may have ceased living from this doxing the GREAT Robert "CIA" Steele participated in.
Sasha TOO.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

This is the first I hear about this. Cathy O'Brian, whats your thoughts about her? She is a government approved whistleblower only heared and recorded in the ITNJ tribunals. Due to the filthy corruption worldwide the ITNJ tribunals was manifested. I do not believe they are fake more then infiltrated. Its [their] MO. I am going to research your claims objectivly. I never got the gatekeeper vibe from them. I will go back.

Do and let me know what you find. I would be plesantly surprised and glad to be wrong, but based on my research and how my gut feels when I see faces of certain people that others are fawning all over on the YT...I am sticking with my gut and research.

Too many decades, I discounted my gut feelings and spidey senses about people...which is why we all are in this predicament and our lost children have been through all their SATANIC BS.

I will revisit they site INTJ when I have time to spend to bring back any red flags.
On another computer, I have pics of SASHA in Comet Ping Pongs basem

I have read about Cathy and seen some of her videos talking about HRC and Bill having sex with her and the tatoo.
Did the Tribunal arrest anyone from her testimony?

(2) Show this thread